Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Has anyone had any experience with King Rings - King Rings - Cock Rings - Crown Your Jewels

They seem very heavy and well made but also quite expensive. Thinking of getting the heaviest one they do - but wanted to know if anyone had used them and what their thoughts were.

flynn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had success with "All Knight" cock rings. They will custom make them for you. They can be pricey but I haven't seen any inexpensive metal cock rings that go much beyond 2" to 2-1/8". If you wear it behind your balls 2-1/8" isn't going to do it for a lot of us on LPSG.

Reactions: ssss

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My smallest ring is 58mm, my largest is 73mm. If I remember correctly, King's largest ring is 54 or 55mm.
58 to 73mm? Here in Paris gay sex shops, we usually find only from 40 to 55. Depending on the model, I choose 50 or 55.

Reactions: Jon1971

MoBiGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like the looks of the King Rings, but they are pricey enough that I probably wouldn't get one. I usually only use leather or silicone cock rings, since I am afraid that I would get a solid metal one stuck on me. I do have a leather ring with a metal ring attached to it. The metal part is tight enough to make the veins on my penis stand out when using it, but not so tight that I can't get it off soon after I cum and start to go soft a bit. Due to a medical condition, I have to take blood thinners so when I do wear a ring, I try to keep it to 5 minutes or less just to hopefully not do any damage to myself.

Gaysunshine

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love my king ring, it really does make me feel like a King. plus I got a matching finger ring; its hot wearing them both, and knowing people, upon seeing my finger, have no clue that that's just the "little bro" :p

View media item 10564561
View media item 10564541