King Spa in Palisades Park NJ

al1011

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone been to King Spa in Palisades Park NJ? How is it? Can you let us all know what it is like. Website doesnt tell you much about how it is or what kind of stuff they offer.

Daution

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There's a bunch of creeps on their phone lounging in the center of the all nude locker rooms giving them clear sight-lines to people undressing in the lockers on both sides and direct sightline into the all nude wet area. I'm never going back there. They say no cell phones in the nude areas but locker-room attendants dont give AF and it's obvious that these men are up to no good.

Reactions: Suppeople2009

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's a bunch of creeps on their phone lounging in the center of the all nude locker rooms giving them clear sight-lines to people undressing in the lockers on both sides and direct sightline into the all nude wet area. I'm never going back there. They say no cell phones in the nude areas but locker-room attendants dont give AF and it's obvious that these men are up to no good.
I've seen guys recording me and IDGAS, let them get their rocks off. But if they're posting them for money I want a cut.

dudeguy08

Experimental Member
Media
They have a video on YouTube that pretty much explains everything.

But the regular men’s wet area on the 3rd floor has been closed since July 25th. They have a smaller temporary mens spa on the 1st floor with just two tubs (one cool, one hot) and a steam room. Not sure when the regular wet area will reopen.

The temporary spa kinda feels like a ripoff so I don’t plan to go back until I know the regular area is reopen. But you can still find guys jerking off in the steam room if that’s what you’re there for. The regular co-ed areas are all still open too.

Blake222

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

But the regular men’s wet area on the 3rd floor has been closed since July 25th. They have a smaller temporary mens spa on the 1st floor with just two tubs (one cool, one hot) and a steam room. Not sure when the regular wet area will reopen.

The temporary spa kinda feels like a ripoff so I don’t plan to go back until I know the regular area is reopen. But you can still find guys jerking off in the steam room if that’s what you’re there for. The regular co-ed areas are all still open too.
Where is this video? Can’t find it. Thanks!

Blake222

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I’ve seen this video. I am looking for the video that shows the temporary men’s wet area.

al1011

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess you never been to Island than guys are very hot.. At least at King and Island they give you towels ha ha .. and Castle wont body scrub a guy anymore

Blake222

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
3 Heated Pools
1 Cold Pool
Steam Room
Sauna

They actually test the water every few hours and add chemicals . Cleanest water so far.
How busy is it usually? Better times to go? Time limit? What are the guys like and how and where does action happen?