Kit Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we think he’s gay or bisexual or whatever? In the country I live in in allowed to ask t

The answer is that we do not know. He has said that he does not want to comment on his sexuality publicly at this time. There doesn't seem to be any compelling circumstantial evidence to suggest anything about his sexuality either. So. Until either of those things changes, we simply don't know. Feel free to create whatever headcanon works for you.

The answer is that we do not know. He has said that he does not want to comment on his sexuality publicly at this time. There doesn't seem to be any compelling circumstantial evidence to suggest anything about his sexuality either. So. Until either of those things changes, we simply don't know. Feel free to create whatever headcanon works for you.
I doubt he is straight if he doesnt want to tell us

Reactions: Ziga299
I doubt he is straight if he doesnt want to tell us

Unless he knows that we'd think that, because he is straight and doesn't want flack for playing a queer character. It's something that could be read both ways, is my point, which means that it doesn't necessarily tell us anything either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.