Kit Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gives off very strong "I hate drama", but secretly he loves drama vibes. I'm assuming this is replying to his friend posting ANOTHER tiktok about him.

Like I'm sure he's fine with her using him for clout, but it's still cringey.
he also gives off breadcrumb energy relationship-wise. like he'll text back after 30mins. but hey who cares imma stick beside him with my mouth and legs wide open every time!
selena-gomez-t-hats-my-man.gif

I have a feeling she ask before she posts whether she’s clout chasing or not. Do remember they’ve known each other for a very long time and the fandom does not know how their friendship works - it’s between them both. Fame can be a double edge sword, unfortunately. Even Joe had to tweet a PSA announcement this weekend as well.
I also think that… idk why people go after this girl. They seem pretty close to each other. She is not posting anything behind his back, that’s pretty clear. I have to say I found this TikTok from her intriguing. She introduced her brother like he was Charlie Spring, saying that she is like Tory… I mean… they know how to feed the Heartstopper hype hahahah

let them have their fun, they deserve it.

Reactions: idktbhtbh and Zi19
Will be lucky if it starts by the Autumn, i know it will be adapted from the books Alice has already made but will still need work to adapt it for TV, plus stories for the new characters not in the books (Isaac and Imogen) and sets and costume and Paris and all of those lovely logistical headaches.
I expect later this year, it could be back to back also.

She’s taking a break from the comics for a bit. Which is understandable everything’s likely been hectic, for all of them. No reason to think she won’t be there with them when s2 starts filming. Especially with some of the changes that’ll have to be made.
Well the 5th and final graphic novel comes out in February so I'm guessing it's all been mapped out. Season 1 apparently encompasses Volume 1 and 2, 3 and 4 are slightly bigger in size so with 5 thrown in, the two series could be done together and with plenty of source material. Alice writes and is an Executive Producer, I doubt she wouldn't be involved given its essentially her vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.