Kit Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
His career seems to be blowing up at the minute - wonder if he will return for season 2 and 3?
It would be a mistake not to return for 2 and 3

there would be no season 2 or 3 without Kit.

His birthday is in March so its only been 3 months
You know, I knew that just blanked on the timing.

Reactions: Gsndic
His career seems to be blowing up at the minute - wonder if he will return for season 2 and 3?

The alternative offer would need to be really significant to back-out of a highly rated Netflix series, and I don’t think he’s at that stage of his career yet.

Still, the risk of him being tempted by other opportunities is a good argument for back-to-backing the filming of series 2 and 3.

Reactions: Askmark
im still confused why some ppl mentioned about some kinda his dick or the deleted photos from a show.
The site is full of wishful people hoping for more than what been posted. Content from the show gets deleted for a couple reasons, both kit and Joe were underage while filming and the characters themselves are minors

I know it's a bore to say this, but I'm almost convinced he's straight, and it's depressing that they cast a straight man as the sporty, good-looking love interest. Not exactly progressive casting.

Reactions: Perci1978
The site is full of wishful people hoping for more than what been posted. Content from the show gets deleted for a couple reasons, both kit and Joe were underage while filming and the characters themselves are minors
i see now. can i know which film where kit showed it?

Here we go again with his sexuality. Can we just bask on Kit being Kit.
Usually, I'd agree. But I saw the press releases saying producers cast the roles authentically. So, why is it acceptable to give this role to a straight actor?

I want to see Kit in a movie where he randomly walks around in his underwear.

I was just watching Top Gun, the original one, and there's plenty of scenes where Cruise was randomly walking around in his underwear. Its so gratuitous it took me OUT lol.

Reactions: Idek1
Status
Not open for further replies.