Kit Harington in Slave Play

When I went he had the nerve to be completely flaccid, unlike Jesse Williams who gave us our moneys worth by fluffing until he was semi hard
Isn't it funny how they're doing sex scenes with the male lead "not in the mood"? Unless it's for comedic relief, a sex scene should have the actor at full mast to make it believable. Only in such case I'd agree with the strict "no photo/video" rules. As for Jesse, I think he's just that big... otherwise, it would've shrunk by the end of the shower scene lol.

Isn't it funny how they're doing sex scenes with the male lead "not in the mood"? Unless it's for comedic relief, a sex scene should have the actor at full mast to make it believable. Only in such case I'd agree with the strict "no photo/video" rules. As for Jesse, I think he's just that big... otherwise, it would've shrunk by the end of the shower scene lol.
How do we get you in charge of Hollywood/broadway?! :joy: also Jesse isn’t that big when flaccid, there were some shows when he was completely soft and his dick was a little bigger than your average soft dick but not the size we’ve seen in the shower vids

How do we get you in charge of Hollywood/broadway?! :joy: also Jesse isn’t that big when flaccid, there were some shows when he was completely soft and his dick was a little bigger than your average soft dick but not the size we’ve seen in the shower vids
Elect me and I will be your leader lol. One can only hope to get pics/videos from different shows both for Jesse and Kit... exclusively for research purposes, of course 😆

Chapeau to everyone who were able to see Kit Haringtons Penis :) Little does he know that most audience members aren‘t there for the art. It’s all about the peen :innocent:

Oh he knows his nudity is a BIG draw for the play. Luckily the play was good enough that most people who came for that reason would still walk away having enjoyed the show

So the play closed today and I managed to catch it with a cheap ticket. I must say the play had some entertaining moments but overall it didn't seem to go anywhere so it left me wondering what was the point of it all.

As for the nudity, it was pretty underwhelming. During the scene it was rather dark so can't really see it all that well. I was seated in third row which was already very close!

All I could tell was his dick is smaller/average size, but he does have pretty big balls. When he jumped on the bed, it was too dark to see hole (or maybe it's hairy there, couldn't tell exactly lol) but you could see his balls hanging between his legs. His butt is very nice and round though, but we've already seen his butt elsewhere.

So the play closed today and I managed to catch it with a cheap ticket. I must say the play had some entertaining moments but overall it didn't seem to go anywhere so it left me wondering what was the point of it all.

As for the nudity, it was pretty underwhelming. During the scene it was rather dark so can't really see it all that well. I was seated in third row which was already very close!

All I could tell was his dick is smaller/average size, but he does have pretty big balls. When he jumped on the bed, it was too dark to see hole (or maybe it's hairy there, couldn't tell exactly lol) but you could see his balls hanging between his legs. His butt is very nice and round though, but we've already seen his butt elsewhere.
Damn i wish you where able to get a photo

Reactions: Antoniooo
Damn i wish you where able to get a photo
A guy posted to X a video of him disrobing and still pics of him but he blocked out his dick in the pic. I went to see the play on the 20th and was in the front row and I wasn’t brave enough to get pics. Was hoping that guy had posted the uncensored pic on here

A guy posted to X a video of him disrobing and still pics of him but he blocked out his dick in the pic. I went to see the play on the 20th and was in the front row and I wasn’t brave enough to get pics. Was hoping that guy had posted the uncensored pic on here
Do you have the link please I’d like to see.