Kit Harington in Slave Play

It was impossible the last time, theatre is small and seats are too close.

But I paid £10 for my ticket again. They do a lottery every Wednesday
Come on guys, are you only thinking about cell phones, in the UK there are no spy cameras? Lol

Comparing it to Harry Lawtey's frontal nude, would you say Kit's dick is bigger, thicker or not? What about pubic hair, bigger or smaller?
Definitely less pubic hair. Kit's seemed tightly trimmed. Kit's pubes are very dark against his pale white skin so you can definitely see the hair. I'd guess his penis is just a bit shorter, although the lights were dimmed and you could still see it bouncing.

Definitely less pubic hair. Kit's seemed tightly trimmed. Kit's pubes are very dark against his pale white skin so you can definitely see the hair. I'd guess his penis is just a bit shorter, although the lights were dimmed and you could still see it bouncing.
Doesn't he have a tan line? Is it really all white? Lol
And is the penis thin or thick?

Reactions: John8703
The nudes of James Norton didn’t leak?
As far as I know, the photos were sold to the Daily Mail and it was only after the theater threatened to sue the Daily Mail that they took the article off the air, today it is only possible to see the censored photos

Having seen the play, i dont think anything like that would work. They seriously dim the lights so it is very dark as others have mentioned. I was row C and got a glorious veiw but it was in shadow. I dont think a camera would pick it up well. Plus all the lighing at that point is from the back of stage deliberatly i assume to obsure any camera

Reactions: Glaio
As far as I know, the photos were sold to the Daily Mail and it was only after the theater threatened to sue the Daily Mail that they took the article off the air, today it is only possible to see the censored photos
Oh I thought those were official publicity photos, hence the censoring.

Reactions: John8703