Kit Harington in Slave Play

For the scene at the end, when he pulls his pants down, is he then completely naked? Head to toe with no clothes on? That would be a sight to see, especially given your review of his body.

Thank you for the write up! Hopefully someone will be able to capture this man in a photo for posterity!
Yeh he takes his shirt off then slides his trousers and pants down and then yeh walks around the stage and has a sex scene and jumps on the bed etc everything waving about all head to toe completely naked. His body is.. poetry..

Yeh can’t really heard anything in the first sex scene because everyone is in the scene all characters and there’s music playing but in the final sex scene where it’s just him and his wife you can hear everything was quite sexy
Do you think it’s likely for leaks to come out?

Yeh he takes his shirt off then slides his trousers and pants down and then yeh walks around the stage and has a sex scene and jumps on the bed etc everything waving about all head to toe completely naked. His body is.. poetry..
For moments like this, I wish people still bootleg filmed theatrical performances in full & posted them on YouTube.
A few years ago, I saw somebody posted a full Broadway performance of Hamilton.

Yeh can’t really heard anything in the first sex scene because everyone is in the scene all characters and there’s music playing but in the final sex scene where it’s just him and his wife you can hear everything was quite sexy
Yea I bet! His sex scene in game of thrones was so vanilla. Is she naked too or just him? So he’s totally naked and like thrusting away? do they do a crazy climax too

Then left hand side is better I’d say as he is facing the left when is undresses and walks around to the left and walks alone the left front of the stage and then the sex scene etc when he’s facing the audience but his butt is facing the back but there’s mirrors etc

Wow love to watch/ be a fly on the wall haha like he knows he looks good

Yea I bet! His sex scene in game of thrones was so vanilla. Is she naked too or just him? So he’s totally naked and like thrusting away? do they do a crazy climax too
Crazy climax yeh, he’s totally naked and thrusting away yeah and he’s like ripped her pj shorts and pants off but she’s wearing a t shirt I didn’t see anything for her

Is there a good or bad side of the stage to get the best view?
For moments like this, I wish people still bootleg filmed theatrical performances in full & posted them on YouTube.
I mean maybe someone will secretly film it.. I mean if you’ve those apps that mean you can take pics or record without your screen being on etc then don’t see why someone couldn’t film those bits or all of it then edit.. we hope and dream haha

Reactions: vnuiee
You should message whoever posted that haha and we can all chip in and get them a ticket if they can get a good video haha *joking!

Do you think it’s likely for leaks to come out?
Yeh probs I think secret hidden cameras aside and the glasses, pens and micro pocket cams etc which you could put in your shirt pocket button which are good.. not sure how much battery/ memory they have but yeh if anyone with those apps or locked phone recorders should
Be able to get leaks.. which we obvs don’t endorse

Reactions: vnuiee
I will say though if anyone sees any leaks or pictures/ videos save them asap just in case this thread is closed. Or send them privately maybe? Just as long as they’re not lost haha and they’re saved
There is another site where the jessie williams play lives. Upload it there

Reactions: jessecocky