Kit Harington in Slave Play

Sounds hot. And he’s totally naked for the table sex too?
No I mean his shirts of and his arse is out but he’s facing the audience but there’s mirrors all around so you see his arse reflected and it’s out for a bit before he pulls his trousers up etc. but no he takes everything off at the end

Reactions: vnuiee
I hope it is leaked but who knows
The thing about theater leaks is that each time they've happened in the past, it probably makes it harder to get them going forward. Theaters and the actors are quite aware people will try to record them (thus the stickers for this show, which may or may not work). I'm sure eventually they will find ways to completely stop them from happening as the producers and theaters get more savvy. Then again, tech will also continue to advance, so it may be hard to be ahead of that.

Let's hope for something to leak for Kit though. Obviously, most of us outside of the UK won't have the chance to see him live and is person.

Does anyone know if there are plans to move this show (and Kit, in particular) to Broadway in the US if it's successful?

@redcurtain - How many times have you reenacted Kit's nude scene in your head since you saw it? It sometimes gets harder to remember all the details as time goes on, which sucks.

Reactions: vnuiee and leo197
His penis doesn't hang below his low hanging balls. Loved the pumping ass action too
It's interesting reading the various reports from people who've seen Kit's junk. Some are saying he has low hangers/big balls and others are saying they are quite tight. The one consistent seems to be that his penis is shorter than his balls. The open question is: just how long are his balls to know how long his dick is?

It's interesting reading the various reports from people who've seen Kit's junk. Some are saying he has low hangers/big balls and others are saying they are quite tight. The one consistent seems to be that his penis is shorter than his balls. The open question is: just how long are his balls to know how long his dick is?
Don’t think we can give you inch’s haha unless we’re up there with a measuring tape sadly I wouldn’t say they’re love hanged but they seemed big at least to me. I did not bill bulls but they’re not small. I’m also adding some length in my head because I imagine stripping in front of thousands of people would shrink you a bit haha

The thing about theater leaks is that each time they've happened in the past, it probably makes it harder to get them going forward. Theaters and the actors are quite aware people will try to record them (thus the stickers for this show, which may or may not work). I'm sure eventually they will find ways to completely stop them from happening as the producers and theaters get more savvy. Then again, tech will also continue to advance, so it may be hard to be ahead of that.

Let's hope for something to leak for Kit though. Obviously, most of us outside of the UK won't have the chance to see him live and is person.

Does anyone know if there are plans to move this show (and Kit, in particular) to Broadway in the US if it's successful?

@redcurtain - How many times have you reenacted Kit's nude scene in your head since you saw it? It sometimes gets harder to remember all the details as time goes on, which sucks.
Enough haha and yeh that’s why I said I think it’s best that if there are any hypothetical leaks we keep them secret and or send them privately.. hypothetically at a later date.. so they don’t change the scenes or get more vigilant etc.

I think this was originally in broadway sadly, this is it coming across the pond.

I was in the front row and his balls are quite tight, they were a few feet from my eyeline right in front of me. No way could you reasonably call them low hangars. When he did the initial strip scene, they looked bigger, but that is more to do with proportions as Kit is quite short, I've seen it claimed he is 5'8", but he's not that tall, more 5'5". I'm 6', stood next to me Kit only comes to slightly above my shoulders. Also his dick is a bit littler than average (not small, but smaller), which also adds to the illusion.

Don’t think we can give you inch’s haha unless we’re up there with a measuring tape sadly I wouldn’t say they’re love hanged but they seemed big at least to me. I did not bill bulls but they’re not small. I’m also adding some length in my head because I imagine stripping in front of thousands of people would shrink you a bit haha
LOL. No, I wasn't trying to get exact inches (though if someone does measure him, I'm sure we'd all love to hear). I was commenting more on the fact that I'd read one report stating his has a "tight" ball/sack and others saying, "low hangers". I was just finding the mixed reports interesting. Thanks for your clarification.

As far as shrinkage, yes, common sense would say he may be a bit due to his public nudity. Then again, Kit has done a relatively large (non-frontal) amount of nudity on screen and stage. He may be a bit of an exhibitionist. I think it's not uncommon for actors, especially good-looking men with confidence/narcissism to enjoy showing off their bodies. He might be loving it. He also is likely more focused on his acting so his body might not be as much in a state of anxiety showing the goods.

Reactions: vnuiee
I saw the play. We're planning to go for a second. They covered our phones for good measure but I had a second phone. However, I would not dare at all!

No break in between the whole play. The first (sex) scene with KH gave a good glimpse of his butt. But his body looked amazing.

Then we thought that was it...that the nudity was all that. But nope. The end! I was rubbing my eyes and hoping it developed a zoom ability! He was gorgeous. Thank you for the mirrors! I looked for the mirror that gave that right angle. But aside from that, the scene was too hard for me to watch! It's like KH's nudity helped distract us from how heavy that last scene was.

saw the play and yup for anyone going, seated first few rows on the left side is better because he strips down facing the left side of the room.

He has a nice cock and I thought his balls were big but I was so in awe of his ass, what a beautiful thing my god.

He basically then gets into bed and he fucks (hard) the wife and you can see his ass in the mirror behind, it’s so damn hot. He grunts a lot. That all happens in the last 5mins.

First few rows are good to also see James Cusati-Meyer pubes and hairy ass through his ck underwear earlier in the play.