Kit harington

I was at the show tonight. I didn’t really enjoy it but the guys were all very attractive.

Kit gets naked in the last 10/15 minutes of the show. It’s the last act of the play where there’s a bed in the middle of the stage. The scene goes on for a while then kit is standing on the right side of the stage (from audience POV) and pulls down his pants. I was sat on the right so I got a great view of kit pulling down his pants but not the best view of the cock.

He then walks behind the bed to the other side and that’s where I got to see the cock. They dimmed the lights so sadly I didn’t get the best look at his cock but it didn’t look that big. For those hoping for a Jesse Williams style nude you’re in for a disappointment.

He then jumps on the bed on his knees with his back to the audience and I had an amazing view of his ass with his balls showing between his legs. That was the highlight for me.

He was also sitting on the bed at some point with his cock facing up and with the mirrors in the theatre it all looked good.

Sorry guys I wish I had more of a description for the cock but I hope what I shared could give future goers a better chance to get a better view and description

I was at the show tonight. I didn’t really enjoy it but the guys were all very attractive.

Kit gets naked in the last 10/15 minutes of the show. It’s the last act of the play where there’s a bed in the middle of the stage. The scene goes on for a while then kit is standing on the right side of the stage (from audience POV) and pulls down his pants. I was sat on the right so I got a great view of kit pulling down his pants but not the best view of the cock.

He then walks behind the bed to the other side and that’s where I got to see the cock. They dimmed the lights so sadly I didn’t get the best look at his cock but it didn’t look that big. For those hoping for a Jesse Williams style nude you’re in for a disappointment.

He then jumps on the bed on his knees with his back to the audience and I had an amazing view of his ass with his balls showing between his legs. That was the highlight for me.

He was also sitting on the bed at some point with his cock facing up and with the mirrors in the theatre it all looked good.

Sorry guys I wish I had more of a description for the cock but I hope what I shared could give future goers a better chance to get a better view and description
Thank you for the report! Anything about his balls? Pubes? How is that ass view haha?

Thank you for the report! Anything about his balls? Pubes? How is that ass view haha?
His body was INSANE! As posted in the other thread, even the scenes where there wasn’t any nudity, you could see him fuck his wife in the mirrors so the view of the top of his ass with the fucking motion was hot

“He then jumps on the bed on his knees with his back to the audience and I had an amazing view of his ass with his balls showing between his legs. That was the highlight for me”

I might have to get another seat to the right haha to see that, love it when you can see the balls between the legs. I was seated to the left so I got a better view but would’ve loved to have seen his arse and that ^^

When was this bit? Before the sex scene? I don’t remember him On his back..

Pretty sure his whole arse was out for that scene, the bed was slightly in the way annoyingly
His body was INSANE! As posted in the other thread, even the scenes where there wasn’t any nudity, you could see him fuck his wife in the mirrors so the view of the top of his ass with the fucking motion was hot

Loved loved loved the like wrap around mirrors everywhere you looked you could see his arse and body etc it’s but like I cannot oversell how insane his body is

No at the start right before “Starbucks”. Iykyk.

When they brought out the 3 of them. He had his trousers on but lowered so you didn’t see his full ass from that angle
Oh right I could see his trousers lowered but it looked like they were below his arse? Like obvs the front was up but yeh thought they were under the arse

I was in the front row.

He is completely naked for the last 5 minutes, but spends most of that time on a bed, which means you can't see anything much. He has a clear frontal for about 10-20 seconds, then the lights dim and he walks around the stage. You need to be sat at the very front to see anything during that time.

He's not the biggest guy, quite tight hairless balls and I'd say his cock is about 2/3 the size of a typical lean white guy his age, uncut with a bit more foreskin than average. A neat but dark bush too. From a distance his balls looked bigger, but when he was about 1m in front of me it was pretty clear that is because he's not very tall.

The picture is of Tom Hardy, but it's pretty close to Kit, except Kit's balls were tighter.
Screenshot 2024-07-02 at 01.09.34.png

They do indeed put a sticker over your phone camera.