Kit harington

I was in the front row.

He is completely naked for the last 5 minutes, but spends most of that time on a bed, which means you can't see anything much. He has a clear frontal for about 10-20 seconds, then the lights dim and he walks around the stage. You need to be sat at the very front to see anything during that time.

He's not the biggest guy, quite tight hairless balls and I'd say his cock is about 2/3 the size of a typical lean white guy his age, uncut with a bit more foreskin than average. A neat but dark bush too. From a distance his balls looked bigger, but when he was about 1m in front of me it was pretty clear that is because he's not very tall.

The picture is of Tom Hardy, but it's pretty close to Kit, except Kit's balls were tighter.
View attachment 136341921

They do indeed put a sticker over your phone camera.
Nice!! They put a sticker on both cameras, back and front?

I was in the front row.

He is completely naked for the last 5 minutes, but spends most of that time on a bed, which means you can't see anything much. He has a clear frontal for about 10-20 seconds, then the lights dim and he walks around the stage. You need to be sat at the very front to see anything during that time.

He's not the biggest guy, quite tight hairless balls and I'd say his cock is about 2/3 the size of a typical lean white guy his age, uncut with a bit more foreskin than average. A neat but dark bush too. From a distance his balls looked bigger, but when he was about 1m in front of me it was pretty clear that is because he's not very tall.

The picture is of Tom Hardy, but it's pretty close to Kit, except Kit's balls were tighter.

Thanks for your description.

So, if you think Kit is about 2/3rds the size of the average white guy, with his build, you think it's a bit below average then? Tom Hardy looks smaller (not small) in a lot of his nude scenes, and you think Kit is about the same?

Not shaming him. I'm fine with a hot guy with a smaller dick myself.

I was in the front row.

Filma pra nós podermos ver

Nice!! They put a sticker on both cameras, back and front?
No, but the lights are up for most of the performance.
Thanks for your description.

So, if you think Kit is about 2/3rds the size of the average white guy, with his build, you think it's a bit below average then? Tom Hardy looks smaller (not small) in a lot of his nude scenes, and you think Kit is about the same?

Not shaming him. I'm fine with a hot guy with a smaller dick myself.
I think that's fair.

Reactions: Seattlemb
Come on, you guys are very slow, if it were in the USA it would have already leaked, try two cell phones

Not really. It took two months for the Williams Take Me Out photos to leak (previews started 3/10/22; all hell broke loose on May 9). And those were the terrible blurry ones. The high res ones came out later in the fall.

IMG_9607.png
img_9608-png.136398861
IMG_9611.png

I was just going to say look at these! Excuse the shitty blur it’s on my phone so I can’t set to HD on YouTube

Attachments