Kit harington

In the Jesse William's play everyone had to put their phones into a pouch and wear a chastity belt.
Yeah, the security was much more severe. We had to turn our phones off, put them in locked pouches, they made an announcement before the show, (allegedly) used cell phone sensors, and had guards standing at the stage during the shower scene, yet several leaks still occurred. Nothing is impossible at this point.

Reactions: Antoniooo
Yeah, the security was much more severe. We had to turn our phones off, put them in locked pouches, they made an announcement before the show, (allegedly) used cell phone sensors, and had guards standing at the stage during the shower scene, yet several leaks still occurred. Nothing is impossible at this point.
jesse williams had a lot to be proud of too.

And how did the leaks happen? Was it phones?

Reactions: Antoniooo
People are wondering why the leak has not happened yet with all the technology available and are asking how it happened in other plays with male nudity loll but okay...
I know it was through some means available today, I asked because I wanted to know how they removed the cell phone from the locked bag