Kit harington

In some of the pictures and videos of him that are out there, he has a considerable bulge in his pants. So I guess we can say, at this point, that the bulge is mostly his balls and not his penis? lol. That sack must be mighty.

Maybe it's good that he has a small or average dick. Given how rich and good-looking he is, if he was hung too, his ego might be insufferable.
I agree, and maybe he's not that confident after all, the play's production is making a huge effort to prevent the leaking of images, which certainly must have been Kit's requirement

Reactions: r3venant
Maybe it's good that he has a small or average dick. Given how rich and good-looking he is, if he was hung too, his ego might be insufferable.
There's rumors that he's always been insufferable as it is, imagine if he got to swing a big dick around too.

I agree, and maybe he's not that confident after all, the play's production is making a huge effort to prevent the leaking of images, which certainly must have been Kit's requirement

It may be his self-consciousness, but it may also be a business decision. He and producers know that his naked body is a big reason why people will see the play, so if it's leaked online, a lot of people will think, "well, I've seen him naked already, so I don't have to pay for a ticket." Free dick and ass pics cost them money.

It may be his self-consciousness, but it may also be a business decision. He and producers know that his naked body is a big reason why people will see the play, so if it's leaked online, a lot of people will think, "well, I've seen him naked already, so I don't have to pay for a ticket." Free dick and ass pics cost them money.
it could be that too

Reactions: redcurtain
I mean… I feel like stripping off in front of like hundreds/ thousand people a day ( don’t know how much theatre holds x 2 shows) for three months.. I mean I can’t even imagine being confident enough to do that

Reactions: Antoniooo