Kit harington

GUQYoYXWMAApizu
GUQYonIa8AEyyEb

He always looks so good when paired with other men

Just read one of the many glowing, insanely positive reviews for Industry but they were taking about Kits character Henry haha and how he has a pee fetish so I think..? Depending on what you’re into we have that too look forward too haha
share the review?

Reactions: redcurtain
Reactions: StoryFan

Attachments

We're going to see how big Kit's fan base is, since I think they'll be tuning in just to see him (in nude scenes).

Industry's not a big show, and I don't think it's going to grow significantly anytime soon. However, if it does at all, even a little bit, I think he'll get a lot of the credit.

We're going to see how big Kit's fan base is, since I think they'll be tuning in just to see him (in nude scenes).

Industry's not a big show, and I don't think it's going to grow significantly anytime soon. However, if it does at all, even a little bit, I think he'll get a lot of the credit.
I know this is probably semantics, but wouldn't his fan base tune in regardless of nude scenes? Personally, I wouldn't call myself a fan of his, I just want to see his fat ass (and hopefully his dick if/when the play pics leak).

I know this is probably semantics, but wouldn't his fan base tune in regardless of nude scenes? Personally, I wouldn't call myself a fan of his, I just want to see his fat ass (and hopefully his dick if/when the play pics leak).

His fan base would possibly tune in regardless of nude scenes. However, I think his fan base is primarily composed of people who think he's hot, so that's why most of his fans would be tuning into Industry anyway, to see skin. I mean, that's why we're all in this thread, right? He's a decent actor, but I think his looks are a big part of his appeal. If he was ugly, I don't think he'd have much of a fanbase. Acting talent isn't what most of Kit Harington's fans like him for. Not saying he can't act; just saying, I don't think that's what most of the women and gay men who like him care about. And I'm pretty sure most of his fans are women and gay and bi men, for... obvious reasons.

Just my opinion.

Reactions: Marilynluvah

He's a solid actor, but I think he's mostly cast for his physical appearance, which is also why most of his fans like him. I don't think it's a coincidence that most of his recent roles have featured him baring skin. These producers and directors know what his appeal is, and so does he.

However, he's in luck because I think he can still have a career once his looks fade. As I've said before, he's pretty good at playing bad or morally gray guys. When he's in his 50s or 60s, he can play those kinds of roles non-stop. He's also getting into producing and directing a bit, so he'll be fine.

Reactions: Marilynluvah
He's a solid actor, but I think he's mostly cast for his physical appearance, which is also why most of his fans like him. I don't think it's a coincidence that most of his recent roles have featured him baring skin. These producers and directors know what his appeal is, and so does he.

However, he's in luck because I think he can still have a career once his looks fade. As I've said before, he's pretty good at playing bad or morally gray guys. When he's in his 50s or 60s, he can play those kinds of roles non-stop. He's also getting into producing and directing a bit, so he'll be fine.

Or his hair, I think mostly for the hair. As long as he has it. :joy:

Between Industry and Game of Thrones, it seems like he's being positioned for prestige work, at least on TV.

That's great, but I think it would be great to see him in another action / fantasy show in the style of the Witcher or something. I think he'd be great in that kind of content.

i’m honestly excited for the show

so far we know there will be 8 episodes, Kit shows his ass in a pool scene in episode 3, and he is going to be in an MMF threesome. hopefully the following episodes have more.
You know he’s in a MMF threesome.. or you hope?

Reactions: KyleKing301
based on the season three trailer, it looks likes his character will interact a lot with yasmin and robert. for those not familiar with the show, in the beginning there is a lot of sexual tension between robert and yasmin (and its pretty fkn hot!)

so we shall see...

Reactions: John Tiv Lennon
based on the season three trailer, it looks likes his character will interact a lot with yasmin and robert. for those not familiar with the show, in the beginning there is a lot of sexual tension between robert and yasmin (and its pretty fkn hot!)

so we shall see...
Well everyone gets to shag Yasmin :D