Kit harington

Side note it isn’t about kit but about his understudy Dimitri who’s playing Jim/ covering for him while he’s America. I don’t know if you’ve seen his scenes in Mary and George but I’m happy to report it wasn’t a prosthetic.. Christ
Is kit going to be back performing the play for today’s show and onwards?

Side note it isn’t about kit but about his understudy Dimitri who’s playing Jim/ covering for him while he’s America. I don’t know if you’ve seen his scenes in Mary and George but I’m happy to report it wasn’t a prosthetic.. Christ
I wish I could have seen him, I just got back from London at the weekend. Bet he was a lot easier to see in the dim lighting.

Reactions: redcurtain
What do you mean we'll find out? There are two seasons already out, we been found out.
Not those of us who will only start watching with the first season because Kit shows up. I have no interest in watching the earlier seasons where he wasn't there, but that's just me.

I wish I could have seen him, I just got back from London at the weekend. Bet he was a lot easier to see in the dim lighting.
You could say that between his legs just swinging about and then I realised he probs had shrinkage because nerves and I was like Christ haha the pics from Mary and George