Kit harington

Henry has a few topless squash scenes, and one moment where his bum is on display as he steps out of a swimming pool, with the actor confirming: “That was my own work.”

One notable sex scene in Industry season three sees Henry engage in some ‘watersports’ with Yasmin (Marisa Abela) – but Harington says the reality of filming was less intimidating than he first imagined.

Industry's a good gig for Harington, but I do wonder why he's not doing something like the Witcher or something, or a sci-fi show. That seems more up his alley. He has said he wants to play darker roles, so I guess that would rule being an action or fantasy hero. But still... I'm sure the money would be nice. Why wouldn't he do that kind of work? I mean, if someone came up to him and said, "Kit, we're offering you a truckload of money to star in the Witcher," he's not turning that down no matter how much he dislikes playing heroic goody two shoes characters.

The cynic in me is thinking it's because he's not getting offered those kinds of roles, so what he's doing now is stuff like In
Image may contain Kit Harington Clothing Knitwear Sweater Accessories Formal Wear Tie Adult Person and Coat

Traje Dunhill. Camisa y corbata Sandro.

Camisa pantalón y zapatos Tod's. Cinturón Dolce amp Gabbana. Calcetines Falke. Reloj Cartier.'s. Cinturón Dolce amp Gabbana. Calcetines Falke. Reloj Cartier.

Abrigo Dior. Traje y corbata Pal Zieri. Camisa Huntsman. Calcetines Falke. Zapatos Tod's.'s.

Image may contain Kit Harington Clothing Long Sleeve Sleeve Black Hair Hair Person Wristwatch Adult and Knitwear

Image may contain Kit Harington Clothing Long Sleeve Sleeve Face Head Person Photography Portrait and Adult

Traje Ralph Lauren Purple Label. Jersey John Smedley. Zapatos Tod's.'s.

Image may contain Kit Harington Adult Person Head Face Black Hair Hair Beard Accessories Formal Wear and Tie

View attachment 140804481

looks nice, but still wearing too many clothes.

Industry's a good gig for Harington, but I do wonder why he's not doing something like the Witcher or something, or a sci-fi show. That seems more up his alley. He has said he wants to play darker roles, so I guess that would rule being an action or fantasy hero. But still... I'm sure the money would be nice. Why wouldn't he do that kind of work? I mean, if someone came up to him and said, "Kit, we're offering you a truckload of money to star in the Witcher," he's not turning that down no matter how much he dislikes playing heroic goody two shoes characters.

The cynic in me is thinking it's because he's not getting offered those kinds of roles, so what he's doing now is stuff like In

looks nice, but still wearing too many clothes.
I think from x number of interviews he doesn’t want to do that sort of thing anymore

I think from x number of interviews he doesn’t want to do that sort of thing anymore
But he accepted the role of Black Knight in Marvel, who's basically just like Jon Snow, just in modern times. I think he would play that kind of role again in a heartbeat if the offer and the check was big enough.

Henry has a few topless squash scenes, and one moment where his bum is on display as he steps out of a swimming pool, with the actor confirming: “That was my own work.”

One notable sex scene in Industry season three sees Henry engage in some ‘watersports’ with Yasmin (Marisa Abela) – but Harington says the reality of filming was less intimidating than he first imagined.
That’s what I meant the pool nude scene was leaked and got deleted if any one has saved the photo dm me plz

But he accepted the role of Black Knight in Marvel, who's basically just like Jon Snow, just in modern times. I think he would play that kind of role again in a heartbeat if the offer and the check was big enough.
Don't think he got that much money from that but playing a role for Marvel means you might stay relevant for a long period of time. He was supposed to costar in the Blade movie and Eternals 2 and and then avengers. Of course since phase 4 was a failure things changed.

Reactions: redcurtain
Don't think he got that much money from that but playing a role for Marvel means you might stay relevant for a long period of time. He was supposed to costar in the Blade movie and Eternals 2 and and then avengers. Of course since phase 4 was a failure things changed.
Yeah, but still... that's basically a hero role he could've turned down but didn't.