Kit harington

But he accepted the role of Black Knight in Marvel, who's basically just like Jon Snow, just in modern times. I think he would play that kind of role again in a heartbeat if the offer and the check was big enough.
In the latest interview he said it’s because it’s marvel and you can’t really say no etc

Reactions: KNIK
Don't think he got that much money from that but playing a role for Marvel means you might stay relevant for a long period of time. He was supposed to costar in the Blade movie and Eternals 2 and and then avengers. Of course since phase 4 was a failure things changed.
Think he is still involved in the blade movie, at least from what I read recently. Not sure about Eternals sadly though :/

I honestly prefer him in these projects, rather than Marvel and the superhero stuff, I hope they stick with him if he's going to keep getting naked
View attachment 140865531
As much I would love to happen, show haves already over enough nude and sexual connected scenes percantage per episode. I don't want this good show to turn in making out with clients. One or two nude scenes per season is okay, more is just using his "meat" to claim audience. And than boom, we have another show were audience is wannabe showrunner or script writers.

i'm not really excited about industry either, lol. just to see kit.

i still havne't watched the show because, as much as i like kit and seeing his body, i'm not all that interested in a workplace drama.

i think there's a reason why industry ain't as big as other shows. just sayin...

there are other shows i have to watch right when they come on, but the debut episode of industry season 3, i was like... i'll get to it when i can.

yeah imo if you're not familiar with the show or characters and only try to watch series 3 just for kit, then you're going to be bored to tears. it's just not a "casually viewing" type of show and it's not very mainstream.

but who knows. the show runners said they stepped things up for the 3 season and hbo obviously has faith in but my the show to their sunday night time slot.

yeah imo if you're not familiar with the show or characters and only try to watch series 3 just for kit, then you're going to be bored to tears. it's just not a "casually viewing" type of show and it's not very mainstream.

but who knows. the show runners said they stepped things up for the 3 season and hbo obviously has faith in but my the show to their sunday night time slot.
yeah, i'm basically putting myself into the mindset of having to force myself to watch this. lol.

i love kit, but... office politics. ick. lol

Maybe you need to quit that word. I always see you in other threads arguing and saying "relax" to people out of nowhere lol
View attachment 140885971
I don't see u, so u are the one who is obv pointing on me. I just said my opinion on the comment before mine, u acted on that like is a big deal instead of ignoring it if it bothers u. As I do to bunch of comments. And in 99% of cases when i write relax to someone is because there are going into meaningless word with me like all of us are not bunch of masturbation freaks on internet who stalks hot actors and celebrities. Just don’t humiliate people when they are saying opinion on something. I saw bunch of other people do it, but its always someone to set a fire. I'm done here, don't wanna spam here. Thanks and I'm sending u a lot of love.

I don't see u, so u are the one who is obv pointing on me. I just said my opinion on the comment before mine, u acted on that like is a big deal instead of ignoring it if it bothers u. As I do to bunch of comments. And in 99% of cases when i write relax to someone is because there are going into meaningless word with me like all of us are not bunch of masturbation freaks on internet who stalks hot actors and celebrities. Just don’t humiliate people when they are saying opinion on something. I saw bunch of other people do it, but its always someone to set a fire. I'm done here, don't wanna spam here. Thanks and I'm sending u a lot of love.
Lol:sob:

• Love
Reactions: EyesWideCum
In the latest interview he said it’s because it’s marvel and you can’t really say no etc
A lot of actors do Marvel and other franchise films purely for the pay check. Hugo Weaving for example has said in interviews that he liked doing Captain American or Transformers because it was big money. It mean that he could do small independent films or stage roles, which he is really passionate about for much, much smaller fee or in some instances for free. Might be the same for Kit