Kit harington

lol. I love how people are asking about his nudity in the show and waiting for media uploads instead of just watching the show that's currently airing.
Maybe they don't have the subscription service and so they are asking for information from people that do? Seems more logical to me, and doesn't insult the poster.

Maybe they don't have the subscription service and so they are asking for information from people that do? Seems more logical to me, and doesn't insult the poster.
Or maybe they dont like the show and don't wanna watch two seasons just to find new wank material

GVVHM1hakAAtRa-

From 47:00 - 48:00 the showrunners of Industry talk about Kit showing his ass. They say Kit is very proud of his ass(they repeat this statement quite a few times). They also make it out to seem that the ass scene is Kit absolving himself for using a butt double in GoT but if I am correct, Kit ended up showing his ass twice more in later seasons.
- From the discussion it also seems this will be Kit's only nude scene this season so take it for all it's worth, who knows when or if we'll ever see him nude again

From 47:00 - 48:00 the showrunners of Industry talk about Kit showing his ass. They say Kit is very proud of his ass(they repeat this statement quite a few times). They also make it out to seem that the ass scene is Kit absolving himself for using a butt double in GoT but if I am correct, Kit ended up showing his ass twice more in later seasons.
- From the discussion it also seems this will be Kit's only nude scene this season so take it for all it's worth, who knows when or if we'll ever see him nude again

How proud is he of what he has in front though? ;-)

If he needs encouragement to have the confidence to show his package on screen too, and not just in a play, ask him how we can help. I can tell him how wonderful he is all day if he wants. I'll make the time.

i think he only has the one which is his end of season seven boat scene with Emilia don’t think he’s any others and yeh I think he broke his ankle or leg during season two or whenever he’s in the cave with rose hence the butt double

i think he only has the one which is his end of season seven boat scene with Emilia don’t think he’s any others and yeh I think he broke his ankle or leg during season two or whenever he’s in the cave with rose hence the butt double
he also shows his ass when he is resurrected from the dead

How proud is he of what he has in front though? ;-)

If he needs encouragement to have the confidence to show his package on screen too, and not just in a play, ask him how we can help. I can tell him how wonderful he is all day if he wants. I'll make the time.
I'm not complaining, I love seeing his ass lol but they're acting like it's the first time we've seen his ass and we've seen it in GOT, Faustus, Beast Within. Nudity only of the butt is not enough when it comes to Industry since the series has even had a frontal nude from Harry Lawtey, Kit needs to be that type of actor without fear of frontal nude, we want frontal nude lol. Guys, watch the series without fear, I started watching it and it's actually good.

. Guys, watch the series without fear, I started watching it and it's actually good.

Maybe it will get a ratings boost. I sincerely think it's one of those shows a lot of people don't care about, if they even know it exists. I have HBO Max and I haven't even started it yet. lol. It doesn't have that "it" factor like Succession or Ozark or other shows in that category. It's like Succession-lite.

Maybe it will get a ratings boost. I sincerely think it's one of those shows a lot of people don't care about, if they even know it exists. I have HBO Max and I haven't even started it yet. lol. It doesn't have that "it" factor like Succession or Ozark or other shows in that category. It's like Succession-lite.
I kinda agree and disagree. The show is well-written. It touches on the dark corporate culture, mental health, and generational trauma. It’s surprisingly layered and nuanced. Comparing this show and Succession is a bit unfair since they had more famous actors and publications. Saying that, I wasn’t quickly drawn to this show but it’s certainly a grower and worth a watch!

I kinda agree and disagree. The show is well-written. It touches on the dark corporate culture, mental health, and generational trauma. It’s surprisingly layered and nuanced. Comparing this show and Succession is a bit unfair since they had more famous actors and publications. Saying that, I wasn’t quickly drawn to this show but it’s certainly a grower and worth a watch!
yeah this show has unknown actors in their early 20s with first time showrunners plus it's wholly set in the UK finance sector. You can't compare it to Succession which had established actors and a showrunner who had like 12 shows and an Academy Award nomination under his belt. Plus, Industry, has been critically acclaimed since it's beginning, it's very well-liked by people who watch it