Kit harington

I think he'd be good in action movies or shows like Reacher, Extraction, or those Liam Neeson movies. Lower budget gun play stuff, kind of like what Richard Madden is doing with Citadel. He has the physical prowess to play those stories. He did it in that MI:5 movie years back but didn't do anything else like that. Those roles may be something he wants to consider in the future. Just my opinion.

As other people have mentioned on here, he doesn't seem to want to play action roles, but I'm sure they're a very good and reliable paycheck, so why not? If Industry doesn't get another season and he needs something to do, he should totally go for it.

I think he'd be good in action movies or shows like Reacher, Extraction, or those Liam Neeson movies. Lower budget gun play stuff, kind of like what Richard Madden is doing with Citadel. He has the physical prowess to play those stories. He did it in that MI:5 movie years back but didn't do anything else like that. Those roles may be something he wants to consider in the future. Just my opinion.

As other people have mentioned on here, he doesn't seem to want to play action roles, but I'm sure they're a very good and reliable paycheck, so why not? If Industry doesn't get another season and he needs something to do, he should totally go for it.
Wow you should really apply to be his agent/ manager :joy:

We have to accept he‘s a B-List actor, period loll
Well... given the quality of the films he's doing, and that he's in TV shows as supporting characters, I'm thinking possibly C+. But I don't care as long as he's happy and naked.

When he was a main character on Game of Thrones, a top tier TV show and got nominated for an Emmy, he was B list. Or B+ list.

Now that he's not in a majorly popular TV show and is doing movies most people have never even heard of, I'd say he's C+ list. He's better than C because he's got the legacy of GoT working for him, which can never be taken away. He'd be B if he was in another huge TV show or had a role in Marvel that was more substantial, but he has neither. Industry is no Game of Thrones, not even a Succession, unless there's a huge ratings boost, and Marvel has seemingly ditched the Black Knight for now. If his Marvel role was comparable to something like Moon Knight or She-Hulk, he'd be back in there. Or even Winter Soldier.

And I'll admit, A-list, B-list, etc., categories are somewhat nebulous and vaguely defined, so it doesn't necessarily matter I guess.

Reactions: johncba27
You spend a lot of time thinking about and analysing his career. I think I've seen about twenty posts in the last few pages on your musings!

Personally I've ever only seen him in one project, I'm mainly here for the smut. Each to their own though, you do you :blush:
When he was a main character on Game of Thrones, a top tier TV show and got nominated for an Emmy, he was B list. Or B+ list.

Now that he's not in a majorly popular TV show and is doing movies most people have never even heard of, I'd say he's C+ list. He's better than C because he's got the legacy of GoT working for him, which can never be taken away. He'd be B if he was in another huge TV show or had a role in Marvel that was more substantial, but he has neither. Industry is no Game of Thrones, not even a Succession, unless there's a huge ratings boost, and Marvel has seemingly ditched the Black Knight for now. If his Marvel role was comparable to something like Moon Knight or She-Hulk, he'd be back in there. Or even Winter Soldier.

And I'll admit, A-list, B-list, etc., categories are somewhat nebulous and vaguely defined, so it doesn't necessarily matter I guess.

You spend a lot of time thinking about and analysing his career. I think I've seen about twenty posts in the last few pages on your musings!

Personally I've ever only seen him in one project, I'm mainly here for the smut. Each to their own though, you do you :blush:
20? shit!

So in the first three episodes of Industry, he's either shirtless or nude, so far, if I understand correctly.

What if he has at least one scene like this in every episode? Eight weeks of bare skin.

If so, my GOODNESS.

He doesn't show any skin in episode 2. Or 4. In episode 5 he's technically nude, but we don't really see anything. So basically 1 and 3.