Kit harington

That is one magnificent ass. I know it's only been three episodes, but I think Kit is better in this role than he was as Jon Snow. Maybe that Northern accent was holding him back. Let him speak with his natural accent and he's so much better!
Honestly yeh the reviews I’ve been saying are ‘singing’ his praise like wow and this is like publications not just Twitter etc although insane praise on there as well. I’m hoping this opens more doors for him, I really do.

Side note this episode is very much enhancing the Rob is bisexual agenda in Industry which is making me hopeful for a Yas, Rob and Henry threesome 😳 like why the strong hints

Reactions: Wootwoot79
I saw the play in London this weekend. The guy has such a nice body and what a great ass! His dick is very small, I know it's not hard but still. no way he can be more than 7 inches hard. Still very fuckable guy. He was very nice off stage as well.

Attachments

I saw the play in London this weekend. The guy has such a nice body and what a great ass! His dick is very small, I know it's not hard but still. no way he can be more than 7 inches hard. Still very fuckable guy. He was very nice off stage as well.

"Very small"...."no way he can be more than 7 inches hard"

I don't think you know what 7 inches is if you think that is small 😂

So his dick is white man average. :)

Reactions: Angel2289
given how much he likes to show off, if his dick was impressive, we'd probably be seeing it everywhere in his movies and tv shows. that probably explains why he's eager to show off the back but not the front.

"Very small"...."no way he can be more than 7 inches hard"

I don't think you know what 7 inches is if you think that is small 😂
it means the man who said this probably has a whopper himself or has been with some hung men.

it means the man who said this probably has a whopper himself or has been with some hung men.

It's more likely that his understanding of 7 inches is wildly inaccurate. This is LPSG after all.