Kit harington

Didn't the reviews from his nude play scene say he had low hangers? Wonder if that's what we are seeing? More than likely it's a modesty pouch, but it's fun to dream lol
No I mean I think if he’s not wearing a modest pouch then it might be a prosthetic so he looks mega hung from behind etc? Might be nothing but looks like you can something in the low noise “smooth” gifs

Reactions: redcurtain
Well, we don't know if Kit has a small dick or not, unless you've seen it hard you don't know if he is a grower or not, have seen some guys who looks average when soft but became a hole stretcher when hard
Preach 🙃 but yeh average is.. average it’s fine and tbf I’d rather than than a monster but that’s just me.

No I mean I think if he’s not wearing a modest pouch then it might be a prosthetic so he looks mega hung from behind etc? Might be nothing but looks like you can something in the low noise “smooth” gifs
do you think the make-up department would go through the process of attaching a prosthetics for a small chance of possibly seeing a sliver of it from behind? that seems like a stretch.

Reactions: lexss84
#kit harington from rip gaybuckybarnes again
What an Adonis!

That fat juicy ass drives me crazy. I bet it jiggles so good when you pound it from behind
Ask half of Hollywood.

Just kidding. I haven't heard anything of the sort about him (lately)... I just like starting shit.

So don't mind me. :)

Ask half of Hollywood.

Just kidding. I haven't heard anything of the sort about him (lately)... I just like starting shit.

So don't mind me. :)
It's a fantasy we all share Gere don't mind. We all want to fuck him. With that ass he should btm.