Kit harington

i don't think there's anything to feel sorry about. he knew that thousands of people in the audience would see him naked in the theater, so it's already "out there," so to speak. it getting into the internet isn't too big of a difference. it's like if a male stripper found out pictures or videos of him leaked to the public. countless people have already seen his stuff, so... whatevs.

Yes, they were real, but it is not clear to me if they were ever shared without censorship since the woman only wanted money.

After seeing the vids, I think the real horror from the play was that awful accent he did. A cross between Jon Snow and a bad southern twang.
It is deliberate. The character is British and employs a Southern US accent for very specific scenes and reasons integral to the plot of the play.

He has an exceptional body, a fat ass, killer hair, a nice bush and a normal sized dick. Can't tell if he's uncut or not. Can't believe that he never went full frontal on GOT, but he'll wag his flaccid dick shrinkage and all, for a boring play. Oh well.
He's uncut. Saw it from the front row twice

It’s tiny I’m so disappointed lol
Depends what you’ve seen, lot of variance in some it looks average and some smaller but obvs shrinkage and light effects that etc

Having seen him.. four times he’s bigger than some of those suggest. Must’ve just been an unlucky time 😅 but anyway moving on

He is naked alright, but...but...there is NOTHING THERE!!
It’s tiny I’m so disappointed lol
We all love Kit here and think he’s extremely beautiful either way and would never say no to him if we somehow had the chance. But let’s be honest; the world average for a flaccid penis is 3,5 inches and Kit is unfortunately way below that. But some people here insist he is average and if you say otherwise they’re going to label you a size queen lollll