Kit harington

the ratings will go down once people realize the lack of Kit Harington nude and sex scenes.... 'cuz his naked body was the only reason they tuned in.

I'm telling you, I still haven't watched Industry. I've just skimmed to the Kit flesh parts, which is why, like I said, I still haven't watched Industry. lol.
No the shows legit brilliant and his part is a fantastic addition, loved his performance in episode five. All of the reviews I’ve seen for the show and for kit make me so buzzed ✌🏼

No the shows legit brilliant and his part is a fantastic addition, loved his performance in episode five. All of the reviews I’ve seen for the show and for kit make me so buzzed ✌🏼
What was that? Did you say something?

I was too busy looking at thisGUzq7vqWUAEXl-e.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-09-23 at 2.32.17 PM.png

I'm confused, how can they copyright a live play? It's a moment. Captured by somebody else's camera.
I saved 'em up...It will always be out there now somewhere...
the play producers and kit's people can come after message boards for alllowing footage from the play to be posted when that wasn't authorized. the mods are protecting themselves in case the abovementioned parties get mad at them

Reactions: nvrthere
the play producers and kit's people can come after message boards for alllowing footage from the play to be posted when that wasn't authorized. the mods are protecting themselves in case the abovementioned parties get mad at the
Even after it's finished and they can't make any more money from it?

Copyright is copyright regardless of any potential monetary gain lol
yes, they're protecting themselves from getting sued for allowing copyrighted material to sit on their threads.

either that, or someone from the play or kit's team contacted them to ask for it to be taken down.

either way, they acted FAST.

Reactions: GIII
The play is over now, but from what happened with the Jesse Williams leaks, it’s a safe bet to say LPSG just doesn’t want to be wrapped in a lawsuit. I remember it was said the original leaker of Jesse William’s dick on stage had legal action taken against them.

The play is over now, but from what happened with the Jesse Williams leaks, it’s a safe bet to say LPSG just doesn’t want to be wrapped in a lawsuit. I remember it was said the original leaker of Jesse William’s dick on stage had legal action taken against them.
yeah but probably just "said".