Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dunno where people were getting the gay/bi vibes. If it was for his tiktoks I considered them borderline mean spirited and offensive when you take into account he has a history of being a dick

Being a dick? What do you mean?

D

deleted342096

Wow so from saying that a baby is career-ending for women we have come around to saying that a baby is career-ending for men? That's the wrong kind of equality!
It’s not career ending but it’s going to make things harder for him. Hollywood is a game of sex and making the right friendships. Most directors and producers in Hollywood are gay men. They aren’t going to care about someone who has a girlfriend and baby vs someone single with no kids who can do whatever they want.

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think it will really affect what career he has going. The show jumped ahead in time since they were all getting old to be in high school and now can deal with even more grown up topics.

There are plenty of hunks that still get pushed for sex appeal even though they are married with kids (from Hugh Jackman to Jason Mamoa). The only thing it might do is limit any more of those inspirational Christian movies he might do- which is fine by me. LOL.

spookyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It’s not career ending but it’s going to make things harder for him. Hollywood is a game of sex and making the right friendships. Most directors and producers in Hollywood are gay men. They aren’t going to care about someone who has a girlfriend and baby vs someone single with no kids who can do whatever they want.

Absolutely none of this is true but whatever lmao.

Blackhurst

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it will really affect what career he has going. The show jumped ahead in time since they were all getting old to be in high school and now can deal with even more grown up topics.

There are plenty of hunks that still get pushed for sex appeal even though they are married with kids (from Hugh Jackman to Jason Mamoa). The only thing it might do is limit any more of those inspirational Christian movies he might do- which is fine by me. LOL.
The problem is that Riverdale is definately not the show you want to use to advance your career. So far I think alot of people are watching it for the sex appeal of KJ, Cole, and others. I wouldn't be surprised if the show gets cancelled soon. I'm not worried about any of the others but KJ seems to solely to be able to rely on his body and young looks, not his acting skills. The only thing he is known for is Riverdale and trust me, I wouldn't be hiring him to be anything but eye candy. After Riverdale, I will be shocked if he's cast in anything big. Thus having a child this early isn't great for the child.

Reactions: Walpurgisnacht

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't be hiring him to be anything but eye candy.
So he can make all the terrible sexfarce/romcom movies that exist to have young fit guys shirtless, now that Chris Evans and Zac Efron have aged out of doing them :p

And with another mouth to feed, he probably won't be turning down any kind of work.

ChrisPrattSlut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So he can make all the terrible sexfarce/romcom movies that exist to have young fit guys shirtless, now that Chris Evans and Zac Efron have aged out of doing them :p

And with another mouth to feed, he probably won't be turning down any kind of work.
Onlyfans maybe?

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This is nonsensical. Firstly most directors and producers are not gay. Lol wtf. And even so they won't just work with single men? Like what?? Ffs

Lé_Asmith

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Imagine KJ on all fours, you're ready to lick his ass and as you go closer he lets out a stinky looong fart in your face...
Log tf out
f-uK6Cav_400x400.jpg

Jhoplan

Superior Member
Media
Y'all are talking as if he was making minimum wage on Riverdale. Plus he's made a bunch of films on the DL. I'm sure he and his family will be fine.
And the show may be dependent on him removing his clothes but there are SO many shows and movies being made the world over (incl Aus and NZ) that he will be happily doing acting jobs for a very long time to come. Plus he isn't particularly a bad actor. He's average or mediocre and that has never been a problem particularly when he looks so good, and you can always get better through sheer experience.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Uhm clearly you have no clue how Hollywood works and yes the biggest directors and producers are gay! Ryan Murphy being the prime example
Ryan Murphy is the ONE big example. Lol How many other openly gay directors can you name on his level of notoriety? Also no. The majority of directors and producers are not gay. Actually provide evidence for your claims smart guy. Cherry picking is not evidence. A handful of gay directors still don't prove your point. The absolute nerve and arrogance to tell me "I have no clue" about something. Tf.