Kj apa?

Gay friends I know and I am gay as well say they would spray whipped cream or chocolate syrup in his asscrack and lick it up..! I say why ruin such a nice ass with that when naturally flavored will do and dive right in .. he is so sexy from head to toe as I’ve seen pics of his feet and I’d love to play this little piggie with his toes hehe

Reactions: big Italian cock
Gay friends I know and I am gay as well say they would spray whipped cream or chocolate syrup in his asscrack and lick it up..! I say why ruin such a nice ass with that when naturally flavored will do and dive right in .. he is so sexy from head to toe as I’ve seen pics of his feet and I’d love to play this little piggie with his toes hehe
yes i would worship every inch of his body and start with his sexy feet by licking them and sucking his toes then lick and kiss his legs right up to his ass crack then i lick it out and rub my erection up in and out

Reactions: decakapo
i was trying to find clip where he shows ellen his ass..but all clips https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/kj-apa-on-the-ellen-degeneres-show-video-47226205have been cencered out with a peach..
The actual "clip" that they showed on the show was censored, but when they zoomed back out to the interview, the freeze frame of the clip didn't include it. Sadly that means all we have is this.

2ed9f7768efce6b49d91e7e770d0d777.jpg

would l
The actual "clip" that they showed on the show was censored, but when they zoomed back out to the interview, the freeze frame of the clip didn't include it. Sadly that means all we have is this.

i want to eat his ass out in the shower and tell him to show me his baby batter cum

he has a sexy butt

Reactions: AlexxC13