Kj apa?

Speaking on his relationship, does anyone understand why some blindgossip sites double down the theory that KJ’s gay? Of all Riverdale cast (females included), he is the one I have more doubts seeing queerness. From Melton and Sprouse to Mendes, everyone seems gayer than him. But maybe I’m just not looking at the right clues.

Reactions: Rokerindi3
Speaking on his relationship, does anyone understand why some blindgossip sites double down the theory that KJ’s gay? Of all Riverdale cast (females included), he is the one I have more doubts seeing queerness. From Melton and Sprouse to Mendes, everyone seems gayer than him. But maybe I’m just not looking at the right clues.
What exactly are they saying? lol

What exactly are they saying? lol
Blinds from November 2020 to July 2021
If it were from a ordinary gay blog I would classify as wishful thinking / hardcore fanfiction, but this person seems really comfortable with these claims
8147B08D-4560-416C-B654-8B19DFA2F375.jpeg
591E95AD-4CDA-4D2F-B8EF-50E01822C02A.jpeg
8133D1B5-0BD3-4BB8-B4C3-10DBFDE6D92E.jpeg

I really think its the lack of seeing him with a girl...like ever. I'm not saying that to be mean, but more along the lines of it being used as their justification for it, that and the age old "I had a friend line." But I remeber back in the day (yes Riverdale has been on that long) Jordan was the only to really ever post about his GF...then Cole and Melton when they starded dating respectively and now Drew

Reactions: fredou127
Melton has for sure been in some man pussy lmao. I think kJ is more wishful thinking however looking back I’m finding usually blogs aren’t wrong about who is secretly gay. We’ll find out 10-15 years from now.

Yeah, my reaction upon seeing Melton is "get a load of that queen." I'm not saying my gaydar is infallible, but I have a pretty high level of confidence in him being no stranger to Dorothy. Most of the rest of the show's young actors wouldn't exactly shock me to hear they might have experimented, but I figure straight in the absence of compelling evidence otherwise.

It’s probably been posted before but it doesn’t hurt to drool some more. This picture has everything : the bulge, the ass trying to get out of his pants, the abs, the pecs, the big muscled dirty arm, the hot hair under his belly button…
31E7E312-2A82-42ED-B006-7BDC1B5A928A.jpeg

It’s probably been posted before but it doesn’t hurt to drool some more. This picture has everything : the bulge, the ass trying to get out of his pants, the abs, the pecs, the big muscled dirty arm, the hot hair under his belly button…
View attachment 40054301
This is the first photo of KJ I ever saw

View attachment 40054301
This is the first photo of KJ I ever saw

Reactions: Isisah and jonzjam
I know I’m clearly in a minority, but I don’t like any type of facial hair he has going on. The beard makes him look like a bum and the mustache is too old school. Just my opinion lol
Can't say I agree. To me a guy without a beard is like a cock without balls : there's something missing.

I know I’m clearly in a minority, but I don’t like any type of facial hair he has going on. The beard makes him look like a bum and the mustache is too old school. Just my opinion lol
He definitely never learned how to properly clean himself up. Every time he's had a beard its looked horrible. He needs to learn how to use a trimmer.

View attachment 40054301

Agree, plus the iconography of the bat handle (I assume that's what it is?), long & hard, standing in for you-know-what.

Reactions: ft5777