Kj apa?

E9ojM0dXIAYV9-C

E9ojM0mWEAEFbCn

E9ojM0bXEAAM06U

E9ojM0jWUAcRO3X

I may be on this island by myself but I don't get what's hot about the picture? He's just sitting on a toilet?
First, this pic displays his exhib side. It turns me on when a guy is comfortable and shameless enough to do intimate things in front of others (showering, walking around naked, being on the toilet, fucking, etc.). Second, we can see his calves, knees and thighs and the idea that his underwear is down on his ankles and that his junk is hanging down just behind this shirt is hot. Third, many guys pee sitting down sometimes, so he wasn't necessarily taking a shit there.

First, this pic displays his exhib side. It turns me on when a guy is comfortable and shameless enough to do intimate things in front of others (showering, walking around naked, being on the toilet, fucking, etc.). Second, we can see his calves, knees and thighs and the idea that his underwear is down on his ankles and that his junk is hanging down just behind this shirt is hot. Third, many guys pee sitting down sometimes, so he wasn't necessarily taking a shit there.
He's taking a shit. He like potty humor, so obviously he's taking a crap. Not the first time, he's done potty humor on Insta.

I may be on this island by myself but I don't get what's hot about the picture? He's just sitting on a toilet?
I think it's the idea he's sitting there bare-ass (but I'm suspicious he's actually got underwear on for the shot, maybe those are just shadows but they look like black boxer-briefs)

View attachment 41006851Shawn Mendes liked it haha
I'm sure he's a fan of the decor.

I think it's the idea he's sitting there bare-ass (but I'm suspicious he's actually got underwear on for the shot, maybe those are just shadows but they look like black boxer-briefs)
Look closely and you can see those are his thighs, no underwear.

Let the poor guy take a crap