Kj apa?

Idk what u expected, u should ask around about movie rating before u even expect something. Either that doesn't mean anything. It's reality that nudity is not necessary in every movie. So I advice u to go with zero expetecions about every project, it will be better for u nerves and u will not be in a bad mood. I feel much better after I posted my expectetions to zero.
disappointed because the film was rated for nudity - so i’m really just confused by that now

Just female nudity, we see plastic tits, unfortunately it wasn’t KJ. Don’t waste your time with that movie, everything hot has already been posted here
That's what I figured.
So icamehereforavideo is "confused" because they want to be.
An R rating doesn't necessarily mean male nudity and certainly doesn't imply the male they want to see.

disappointed because the film was rated for nudity - so i’m really just confused by that now
Still u don't know is it male or female, just go with no expectations. Feeling is great when u don't "hunt" nude scenes, when u find them unexpected. It's better feeling than waiting for that one project and get disappointed. I'm from Serbia and here male nudity is pure rarity, a lot of projects that expected to have it - didn't. So I know what 'am talking about.

Reactions: bigboaster
Still u don't know is it male or female, just go with no expectations. Feeling is great when u don't "hunt" nude scenes, when u find them unexpected. It's better feeling than waiting for that one project and get disappointed. I'm from Serbia and here male nudity is pure rarity, a lot of projects that expected to have it - didn't. So I know what 'am talking about.
A man of reason and common sense. Much appreciated. Most LPSGites still haven't learned to have low expectations about everything. :joy:

ok...
PG-13: non-sexual rear nudity (specifically male)
R: any kind of nudity other than butts, sexual or non-sexual
You guys are becoming a joke.
Trying to pin down the MPAA where some of this becomes very subjective for them.
The need to justify entitlement to KJ's nudity is really becoming farcical.

The movie was rate R.
That doesn't mean there has to be nudity at all, let alone male nudity.
In this case, it sounds like there was female nudity ... of the typical variety.

Reactions: ramseybrown1472
You guys are becoming a joke.
Trying to pin down the MPAA where some of this becomes very subjective for them.
The need to justify entitlement to KJ's nudity is really becoming farcical.

The movie was rate R.
That doesn't mean there has to be nudity at all, let alone male nudity.
In this case, it sounds like there was female nudity ... of the typical variety.
I was just explaining with means which

• Haha
Reactions: HDbiker