Kj apa?

tumblr_p1g8euuM4g1qg2nwyo1_400.gifv
tumblr_p1g8euuM4g1qg2nwyo2_400.gifv

He may never had a cock up his arse, but I think he did exchange a few blowjobs with lads. He looks like that guy who won't say no if a friend wants to experiment. Charles Melton, Cole, Dylan and Hart Denton are the usual suspects.
Getting the exact same vibes loll

He may never had a cock up his arse, but I think he did exchange a few blowjobs with lads. He looks like that guy who won't say no if a friend wants to experiment. Charles Melton, Cole, Dylan and Hart Denton are the usual suspects.
1723490408385.png

I literally see this is in every thread of every attractive young male str8 actor. I'm starting to think... maybe the gays are just horny and imaginative. :joy:

I literally see this is in every thread of every attractive young male str8 actor. I'm starting to think... maybe the gays are just horny and imaginative. :joy:
YUP! I personally love pairing equally hot straight guys among each other!