Kj apa?

The Boys is ending, so maybe Gen V. Or he gets his own sitcom with a lot of booty and, knowing his brand of humor, toilet scenes.
They haven't started S5 of the Boys yet. I think it's still in the writing process. and they'll likely need actors to play supes in Homelander's army. Gen V would be neat too.

They haven't started S5 of the Boys yet. I think it's still in the writing process. and they'll likely need actors to play supes in Homelander's army. Gen V would be neat too.
Gen V would be more fitting. Imagine him and Patrick Schwarzenegger as douching frat bros who moon people

Gen V would be more fitting. Imagine him and Patrick Schwarzenegger as douching frat bros who moon people
Seems like you haven't watched Gen V yet so I don't wanna get into that. But he 100% needs to sign onto a big show to expand his fandom outside of just CW viewers.

He looks so good without the abs imo. Also Black hair on him? Whew didn't expect him to look that good
His hair is naturally black. They dyed it red for Riverdale. After they finished that show, he buzzed it a few times. He's talked about the bleach destroying his hair.