Klwhick (keegan whicker)

If you are talking to me, be sure i enjoy. NEVER say that I'm not...
I am talking about all of those people who like to come to this thread and say how ugly and bad Keegan is just bc he edited some part of his pic -_- there used to be many of those and it freaked me out lol

It's like social media never deceived you and you've never seen anyone use filters or beneficial angles... He is a beautiful guy with a beautiful cock who's doing lewd things for you guys to cum. He doesn't owe you any credibility or honesty View attachment 35582431
And I strongly doubt those who complain pay him for that lol

He definitly needs to get called out for false advertisement. Also you aint his mother or his knight in shining armour, people are allowed to criticize his deceivment when he is making money off it!

Reactions: collegehung1
He definitly needs to get called out for false advertisement. Also you aint his mother or his knight in shining armour, people are allowed to criticize his deceivment when he is making money off it!
Wanna call him out - go call him out. We all have enough toxicity in our lives and coming here for more would be weird. Besides, all this complaining to random strangers will hardly help

I wonder if any spin class clients ever talk to him about his onlyfans? “Great class today, Keagan! Also great hole pic you posted last night!!”
fucking dead