Klwhick (keegan whicker)

I’ll pay $25-$50 for all the fuck vids
If you’re interested in one of the videos I wouldn’t mind getting some of the money I spent back. PM me. I have an older video, but he gets off it while his bf fucks him. No face though. It’s in two parts so it’s like 6 minutes.

Reactions: oceanparklad
If you’re interested in one of the videos I wouldn’t mind getting some of the money I spent back. PM me. I have an older video, but he gets off it while his bf fucks him. No face though. It’s in two parts so it’s like 6 minutes.
Can you see the bf’s dick in all its glory ? Can you even tell it’s the bf who fucks him?
I find his bd even hotter and way more good looking than Keegan.

Can you see the bf’s dick in all its glory ? Can you even tell it’s the bf who fucks him?
I find his bd even hotter and way more good looking than Keegan.
It’s funny you asked that! I find his bf hot too and did my best to try to tell. I believe it’s his bf and I messaged him hinting that it was and he didn’t deflect! You do see his bf’s dick very clearly. It’s nice!

Reactions: bbottomchicago

So like 6 minutes of him getting fucked?