Klwhick (keegan whicker)

Tbh it's not that extraordinary. He got like 6-7 inches down before he gagged
To be honest it’s a pretty stupid idea, imagine dying from a length of broken off banana stuffed down your throat because you wanted to show the internet what a good ho ya were :joy:

To be honest it’s a pretty stupid idea, imagine dying from a length of broken off banana stuffed down your throat because you wanted to show the internet what a good ho ya were :joy:
hahaha. Always thought about it, too. But not sure if you could die from a banana? Isn't the banana soft enough to just either pass down your throat ?? I mean, surely it's not a nice feeling and surely scares the shit out of you but don't know if actually die is something it could happen?

I’m not sure, obviously any solid food is a choking hazard. There has to be at least one guy in history that thought he was the shit, and tried to deep throat a huge banana and nobody around to do the Heimlich.

The potential danger for pleasure made me think of this story. It’s too damn funny I had to share. There’s a book called Bonk by Mary Roach where she tells the story of a guy decided to use (I believe it was a hole in an axe handle) as some sort of cock ring and couldn’t get free. He had to call in the SF fire department. Alexandra Paul of Bay Watch’s twin sister was the captain and had to use some kind of skin safe saw to free him … and he didn’t even say thank you.

Does anyone know why hes getting cancelled on twitter right now?
He posted a photo of him and his brother (both shirtless, his brother does not have abs) with the caption "gay vs straight sibling". I.e he was implying people without abs are not "good looking" which leads to people canceling him for body shaming people who don't have abs

He posted a photo of him and his brother (both shirtless, his brother does not have abs) with the caption "gay vs straight sibling". I.e he was implying people without abs are not "good looking" which leads to people canceling him for body shaming people who don't have abs
Wow, that's a dumb reason to cancel someone.

Right? Like that's it? Lol okayyyyy. Also how is that body shaming. Seemed like a not particularly funny gay vs straight joke to me. Lol Why would he insult his own brother? Come on people.

People just want to be outraged over anything huh. Smh

Right? Like that's it? Lol okayyyyy. Also how is that body shaming. Seemed like a not particularly funny gay vs straight joke to me. Lol Why would he insult his own brother? Come on people.

People just want to be outraged over anything huh. Smh
Seems like a pretty careless way to promote body positivity to me. Did he directly say straight people are careless about their bodies? No, he didn’t need to. That was the underlying message. Was it in poor taste? Yes. Is it a joke between him and his brother? Yes. Did he brother seem upset by it? No, but obviously many others were. Even if his brother seems happy in the photo, that doesn’t mean what he’s saying and the context behind his words are okay. He has a platform where thousands of people see what he says and if he says something toxic, he’s going to get called out. He made the implication that people without abs are lesser, so IMO I don’t think that’s a stupid reason to cancel someone.

Reactions: gypsy101 and Lrc.
Seems like a pretty careless way to promote body positivity to me. Did he directly say straight people are careless about their bodies? No, he didn’t need to. That was the underlying message. Was it in poor taste? Yes. Is it a joke between him and his brother? Yes. Did he brother seem upset by it? No, but obviously many others were. Even if his brother seems happy in the photo, that doesn’t mean what he’s saying and the context behind his words are okay. He has a platform where thousands of people see what he says and if he says something toxic, he’s going to get called out. He made the implication that people without abs are lesser, so IMO I don’t think that’s a stupid reason to cancel someone.
Well it is stupid. Cancelling in general is pretty dumb unless it's for something that is objectively harmful and not just silly jokes on the internet.

If people have an issue with someone's take or someone's joke, you simply TELL them why it's wrong like a mature adult would. You don't cancel them or just insult them (which is already hypocritical anyway). smh