Klwhick (keegan whicker)

Well it is stupid. Cancelling in general is pretty dumb unless it's for something that is objectively harmful and not just silly jokes on the internet.

If people have an issue with someone's take or someone's joke, you simply TELL them why it's wrong like a mature adult would. You don't cancel them or just insult them (which is already hypocritical anyway). smh
All of twitter did tell him why it’s wrong LOL

Reactions: gypsy101
He posted a photo of him and his brother (both shirtless, his brother does not have abs) with the caption "gay vs straight sibling". I.e he was implying people without abs are not "good looking" which leads to people canceling him for body shaming people who don't have abs

lmao the very reason why. I stay off Twitter and the reason why I’ve given up on humanity

Seems like a pretty careless way to promote body positivity to me. Did he directly say straight people are careless about their bodies? No, he didn’t need to. That was the underlying message. Was it in poor taste? Yes. Is it a joke between him and his brother? Yes. Did he brother seem upset by it? No, but obviously many others were. Even if his brother seems happy in the photo, that doesn’t mean what he’s saying and the context behind his words are okay. He has a platform where thousands of people see what he says and if he says something toxic, he’s going to get called out. He made the implication that people without abs are lesser, so IMO I don’t think that’s a stupid reason to cancel someone.

mess-mess-everywhere-5b2624.jpg

Does anyone know why hes getting cancelled on twitter right now?

Here

FFYMX9DWYAMpOWG.jpg

its a harmless joke in passing and his brother definitely was not offended so I dont get what ppl were up in his ass for. To me its just a cute pic of 2 close brothers. But its twitter ppl just find ways to get mad about anything so whatever. ppl who think this is harmful but their follow list is a long line of muscle gays need to get off their high horse. Also ngl Id pick his brother over him any day. (anyone can share more on him, his socials or whatever i'll love you forever :))

Twitter is just a bunch of hypersensitive people completely detached from reality and have never heard of what a joke between family or friends is.
Yep they are miserable joyless people who want others to be just as miserable. Terrible platform that only brings negative into the world tbh. (except for the nudes)

He wasn't cancelled lol. He made a stupid comment and people called him out on it. He still has his followers, he still has is job, and he still has a bunch of horny gay men giving him $100 for a 12 second video of his dick. I'm begging y'all to gain some perspective and realize that receiving criticism is not the same as being "cancelled" it's just the consequence of saying dumb shit

hot i see the bf is getting more comfy on camera
Is that his bf? I don’t recall his arms and hands being so veiny. But the guy finger fucking his hole is wearing a black Apple Watch, and there is one pic I found on his insta of him also wearing a black Apple Watch. So it could be him. I clearly have too much free time lol.