Kylie Cox aka Sketch

I was gonna chalk this up to photoshop but if you search the name jamiemaratx there are several videos and not just clips. 16 8 5 minute videos of him sucking and getting fucked. I feel like that’s kinda hard to deepfake maybe someone else can watch and get back to me. It could be him or one hell of a coincidence.

Reactions: TheTCP
I was gonna chalk this up to photoshop but if you search the name jamiemaratx there are several videos and not just clips. 16 8 5 minute videos of him sucking and getting fucked. I feel like that’s kinda hard to deepfake maybe someone else can watch and get back to me. It could be him or one hell of a coincidence.
Also how the person who created this post knew it was Sketch since April

I need the tea idk what’s going on
So basically someone dug up how he (allegedly) had a NSFW Twitter and an OF, I believe his Reddit account he had under this alias is still active but he stopped posting like 2 years ago. I don’t know who the first person to leak this info is I just saw it on my TL because it started gaining traction everything else has been deleted. I firmly believe it’s him due to the fact that on wiki it says homeboy was born in 1998-1999 and 2 years ago he would’ve been 22 (turning 23) or 23 and in one of the pictures he posted his age (22 yikes) and people posted a picture of him from a college year book and …… it’s not looking good for him at all tbh obviously there’s nothing wrong with being gay but the streaming community are trolls and a lot are homophobic so they’re gonna eat this man up for the remainder or the year (at least) I feel bad for him because this happened in the dead of night and to wake up to THIS … mm mm mm insane. But in all seriousness I hope this man doesn’t do anything to himself