Kylie Cox aka Sketch

It would be sad if it some type of weird "I found the Lord and now I'm no longer a homosexual" type of thing.
He said in his recent stream about it that he's "A changed person" and he also said "God is good" I don't follow him so idk if he is religious but it seems like it might be the case

s
He said in his recent stream about it that he's "A changed person" and he also said "God is good" I don't follow him so idk if he is religious but it seems like it might be the case
if he does that then I will have a problem with him. Like girl you’re a power bottom own up to it.

chiiiiiiiiii I don’t even know what to say?! One the fact that ppl were trying to say it was fake and it’s him clear as day is insane. Two its an unfortunate situation but in the eyes from someone who grew up with social media the fact that it was BBC he was taking definitely drove the trolling to the leave it’s at now. Three, I really do want to know what the “change” was bc the complete 360 from fully fledged bottom to.. excuse my lack of better term.. “special” acting twitch streamer is mind boggling..

I’m glad he’s ok mentally since he implied self harm if he didn’t have support but that whole addiction and changed person angle is corny. Like gurl the only thing you were addicted to was daddies and BBC. He’s anshamed/embarrassed and doing it so he doesn’t lose much standing in the streaming community.

1720477990942.gif

Bro this shit is so wild lmao. This was NOT on my 2024 bingo card. I guess I understand why he’s backtracking and saying he’s not “like that anymore” or whatever given the online communities he’s in and their proclivities toward lgbtq hate but…..turning tail and hiding behind religion that actively opposes your very existence just ain’t it. It’s always so sad when people take the “ex-lgbtq” conversion route. Just gonna lead to more self loathing and hate and depression. Ffs, just be who you are, it’s not like you don’t have the money, wealth and influence to just say fuck everyone else and do your own thing.

How did you know it was him since April? That’s what I wanna know or am I dumb and not doing math correctly lol
You're being dumb. The thread was started to talk about Kylie/Sketch and had nothing to do with his OF alter ego.

You're being dumb. The thread was started to talk about Kylie/Sketch and had nothing to do with his OF alter ego.
Yes I was being dumb. Bitch I thought Kylie was another one of “her” nicknames sorry

There's no way... I used to be subscribed to his OF and literally used to fap to his shit all the time. I originally found him on Reddit and Twitter, then caved in after watching all the snippets. The top had an account on Twitter too but I can't find it. He really knew how to take some dick...

I rlly hope he’s just placating his community and doesn’t view the whole thing as a big mistake. Sex work isn’t wrong and being a power bottom who’s into big dicks isn’t wrong either! It just feels weird watching him make himself small right now. Plus, I’m already tired of people putting kids in the convo like why aren’t we blaming the leaker? Straight men are fucking crazy y’all.