Kylie Cox aka Sketch

I rlly hope he’s just placating his community and doesn’t view the whole thing as a big mistake. Sex work isn’t wrong and being a power bottom who’s into big dicks isn’t wrong either! It just feels weird watching him make himself small right now. Plus, I’m already tired of people putting kids in the convo like why aren’t we blaming the leaker? Straight men are fucking crazy y’all.
Thats whats crazy, who leaked it and how did they find it? You really had to be looking

chiiiiiiiiii I don’t even know what to say?! One the fact that ppl were trying to say it was fake and it’s him clear as day is insane. Two its an unfortunate situation but in the eyes from someone who grew up with social media the fact that it was BBC he was taking definitely drove the trolling to the leave it’s at now. Three, I really do want to know what the “change” was bc the complete 360 from fully fledged bottom to.. excuse my lack of better term.. “special” acting twitch streamer is mind boggling..
I really am just baffled by the third point cause youre right… in his old “content” you can hear his voice and he just does not sound and speak the way he does on stream now. So not only is it not genuine, but is he imitating for a lack of a better term, “special individuals” for clout? Thats the part that irks me the most, not the fact hes a closet case

As in he doesnt make adult content. Stop jumping to conclusions and making shit up
This. People gettin too butthurt and making up scenarios in their heads. I took it as he was doing this to support some kind of addiction he previously had. He’s probably gay or bi and he never denied his sexuality. Just he doesn’t do that anymore and that is ok.

I rlly hope he’s just placating his community and doesn’t view the whole thing as a big mistake. Sex work isn’t wrong and being a power bottom who’s into big dicks isn’t wrong either! It just feels weird watching him make himself small right now. Plus, I’m already tired of people putting kids in the convo like why aren’t we blaming the leaker? Straight men are fucking crazy y’all.

There’s nothing wrong with regretting sex work. Many people get into at a very young age out of desperation, addiction, not being fully aware of the social and mental consequences. If he regrets it that’s his right to do so. You can regret it without shaming it, which is where he’s lost the plot.

And yes, there is a whiff of anti-gay to his comments. The comments combined with his previous “I found Jesus” stuff makes it he’s a fairly messed in the head queer. Once again, whatever someone’s journey is with their sexuality, sexual dimensions, preferences, insecurities, mental health, the gender, sexual, romantic, emotion, commitment spectrum- it is their journey. But there’s no denying that these types of responses when dudes get caught doing some gay shit is quite dated. Talking about addiction or being in a “bad place”, bringing up religion, not having a clue how to discuss sexuality and the spectrum without coming off problematic, still trying hard to appease idiotic straight-presenting men. It’s all cliche as hell at this point.