Ladies: A Call For Attention

AverageSe7en31

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Trust, honesty, empathy along with good communication, will allow a woman to be confident and come alive in her own skin.
A woman fully blossomed is a gift and worth putting the effort in.

Thank you, so much.

Now this thread is starting to come alive!

I agree with you 98%. My only critique is by putting "trust" last.

I say this because I believe even though trust is the most important, it's the last thing that gets established. By having empathy and being honest, communicating your truth with theirs is the connection that births a truth (true love) giving evidence to trust.

Do you agree or did I paint to broad?

Also I agree with you. I am straight man, so I have no moral obligation to not say that a woman that loves me and I her is all that matters. No bs. Commitment, loyalty, a dedication to our growth and love. A woman in full blossom is more than a gift, she's the whole damn treasure.

Thank you for your thoughts. They're great!

- A7

Last edited:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Now, if you want to call me an "aggressive male" for asking a vague question to set you up to see what "women" on here are holding any prejudice that makes their opinion overly bias (hidden agenda to manipulate)... that would be a valid observation.
My answer: Well, I think that's good information to know.

- A7
I called you no such thing. And I didn’t question your gender because a man is an adult human presenting/ living as a man.

AverageSe7en31

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, my mistake I must have assumed an implication on your behalf. I know how that feels so I'm sorry for assuming.

Also thank you for your contribution. When you stated, "a man is an adult human presenting/ living as a man." It's hard for me to disagree with this logic.

Though I would like to challenge you by asking you a few questions:

Why can't a human being define words for themselves in order for that human being to create their own identity? This is crucial for a person to trail blaze their own path (opinion). Why is this so offensive to you? Is this not you trying to inhibit my free thought?

- A7

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Keep making assumptions...you know the saw.
I’m hardly impacting your “free thought” or free speech.

it seems you aren’t big on people seeing thing differently from you.

at least the title checks out.

don’t bother replying.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thank you for the time and thought you put into your post.

I agree with you when you say, "'I don't need to be 'qualified' or 'validated' to be a real woman. I feel the same way about men."' Honestly, you hit the nail on the head.

But at no fault to you, I believe I asked too vague of question which was intentional. I am more wondering about your own opinion. Do you have any character traits that you perceive a man should carry: ie a protector, provider, or teammate?

I'm not trying to make this a man verse woman comparison. I just want to know your personal opinion. Like you said, who cares what anybody thinks. Of course I'm paraphrasing here, but my intent behind this question is trying to find a way on how to articulate mental attraction, whether that be for poetry or educational purposes for teaching.

Again, a big thank you. I know the internet is hard to trust, but I'm being genuine.

I'm a curious soul.

-A7

I have traits I think human beings should have, but I don't think any apply more or less to men or women specifically. I think humans should all strive to be accepting, empathetic, confident in themselves, honest (that's my biggest one). I want genuine interactions with real people. I can smell a fake personality a mile off, and it turns me all the way off in *every* way possible.

I also have to note that my answer is also intentionally vague because of the fact that I'm pansexual. I used to identify as bisexual until I realized that wasn't covering the spectrum of people I can be attracted to. So, in my reply I can't really specify what I think makes a man more or less attractive *as* a man because that's not even where my attraction starts.

What makes my guy particularly noticable is his confidence, and unapologetic honesty. There's no questioning whether or not he's comfortable in his skin, and there's no doubt whatsoever that if he's telling me something it's true. He doesn't need to lie to me, and he knows it. He wouldn't even if he thought what he was saying might hurt me, he's going to say what needs to be said. That makes me so comfortable with him, it makes me feel safe. I don't have to question whether or not he might not have told me an entire circumstance, or if he was exaggerating something to manipulate my thinking. If there was one thing that defined *my* man, it would be that. Truth.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thank you, so much.

Now this thread is starting to come alive!

I agree with you 98%. My only critique is by putting "trust" last.

I say this because I believe even though trust is the most important, it's the last thing that gets established. By having empathy and being honest, communicating your truth with theirs is the connection that births a truth (true love) giving evidence to trust.

Do you agree or did I paint to broad?

Also I agree with you. I am straight man, so I have no moral obligation to not say that a woman that loves me and I her is all that matters. No bs. Commitment, loyalty, a dedication to our growth and love. A woman in full blossom is more than a gift, she's the whole damn treasure.

Thank you for your thoughts. They're great!

- A7

So the thread wasn't alive when you weren't getting the kinds of answers you wanted?

Is that what's going on here??

AverageSe7en31

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have traits I think human beings should have, but I don't think any apply more or less to men or women specifically. I think humans should all strive to be accepting, empathetic, confident in themselves, honest (that's my biggest one). I want genuine interactions with real people. I can smell a fake personality a mile off, and it turns me all the way off in *every* way possible.

I also have to note that my answer is also intentionally vague because of the fact that I'm pansexual. I used to identify as bisexual until I realized that wasn't covering the spectrum of people I can be attracted to. So, in my reply I can't really specify what I think makes a man more or less attractive *as* a man because that's not even where my attraction starts.

What makes my guy particularly noticable is his confidence, and unapologetic honesty. There's no questioning whether or not he's comfortable in his skin, and there's no doubt whatsoever that if he's telling me something it's true. He doesn't need to lie to me, and he knows it. He wouldn't even if he thought what he was saying might hurt me, he's going to say what needs to be said. That makes me so comfortable with him, it makes me feel safe. I don't have to question whether or not he might not have told me an entire circumstance, or if he was exaggerating something to manipulate my thinking. If there was one thing that defined *my* man, it would be that. Truth.

Hello, T-n-J. It's great to meet you. :)

Thank you for taking the time to seeing who I am and for giving me an honest response. I really do appreciate and respect any human being that understands these key human principles.

When you wrote, "That makes me so comfortable with him, it makes me feel safe." I really started to connect with your words. You're a great writer. A loving woman. Your guy is a lucky man. Your intelligence explodes off this page.

Funny your honesty rubs off, I will be transparent about this and other forums. I desire my fellow men to take a step up (daunting task from the looks of it.) We (Men) need to elevate ourselves in emotional intelligence (I understand this is international site: machismo is a problem).

I posted my pictures and videos because that now makes me an "insider." How can I truly empathize with people if I come from a position of judgment? Also, I think it highlighted something in me that I must explore. Hahaha! But I think thats is even starting to dwindle. I'm straight (I say this arms open). Honestly, I love my fellow humans, but I'm a man and I can only "attack" this life the way a man does...the way I perceive a man does.

I don't know, this question brought us this. :)

Thank you for your time & care.

Thank you for your honesty.

- A7

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hello, T-n-J. It's great to meet you. :)

Thank you for taking the time to seeing who I am and for giving me an honest response. I really do appreciate and respect any human being that understands these key human principles.

When you wrote, "That makes me so comfortable with him, it makes me feel safe." I really started to connect with your words. You're a great writer. A loving woman. Your guy is a lucky man. Your intelligence explodes off this page.

Funny your honesty rubs off, I will be transparent about this and other forums. I desire my fellow men to take a step up (daunting task from the looks of it.) We (Men) need to elevate ourselves in emotional intelligence (I understand this is international site: machismo is a problem).

I posted my pictures and videos because that now makes me an "insider." How can I truly empathize with people if I come from a position of judgment? Also, I think it highlighted something in me that I must explore. Hahaha! But I think thats is even starting to dwindle. I'm straight (I say this arms open). Honestly, I love my fellow humans, but I'm a man and I can only "attack" this life the way a man does...the way I perceive a man does.

I don't know, this question brought us this. :)

Thank you for your time & care.

Thank you for your honesty.

- A7

Honesty is all I have to offer.

AverageSe7en31

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So the thread wasn't alive when you weren't getting the kinds of answers you wanted?

Is that what's going on here??

Negative.

I started feeling there's actually people that gave a shit about a man wanting to be a man. People saw that there's still human beings with emotions.

Maybe man or woman should just start approaching things in a more nurturing way. Lead with respect.

There I go thinking again!

- A7

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Negative.

I started feeling there's actually people that gave a shit about a man wanting to be a man. People saw that there's still human beings with emotions.

Maybe man or woman should just start approaching things in a more nurturing way. Lead with respect.

There I go thinking again!

- A7

What made you think the previous members (which includes me) who took the time to reply *didn't* give a shit about a man wanting to be a man? What was it about that particular post that made you feel she was more concerned?

Seriously. I'd like to know.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Trust, honesty, empathy along with good communication, will allow a woman to be confident and come alive in her own skin.
A woman fully blossomed is a gift and worth putting the effort in.

Quoting this for the OP..

This was the post that you say made the thread come alive. This post suggests that a woman isn't fully blossomed without having a man trigger it. How is that coming alive?

Reactions: AverageSe7en31

AverageSe7en31

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sure,

Let's just start at the beginning.

For the first two months I had this membership, I didn't do anything with it. I don't know your relationship with Mr. LPSG, but he could even confirm to you that I actually got on this site by accident. I was drunk, long story. Any who I requested a refund! It was the forums that changed my mind.

Honestly, you post a lot on here and you're a very insightful. It caught my eye. This made me start following I believe 8 different women's profiles, yours included. I did this knowing I was going to post this forum, thinking if I followed you I could tag you easier. This was a BIG mistake if you read the first post.

Also, if you read the entire question. I asked y'all to reflect and truly think before you send your post. For if you waste my time I will take it as a betrayal.

That's never a solid foundation to start dialogue with.

So that being said, I will take ownership of of my misplaced acknowledgment of when this conversation started kicking. I think I was still bitter from the first post. I can admit I was jaded.

- A7

AverageSe7en31

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sure,

For the first two months I had this membership, I didn't do anything with it. I don't know your relationship with Mr. LPSG, but he could even confirm to you that I actually got on this site by accident. I was drunk, long story. Any who I requested a refund! It was the forums that changed my mind.

Honestly, you post a lot on here and you're a very insightful. It caught my eye. This made me start following I believe 8 different women's profiles, yours included. I did this knowing I was going to post this forum, thinking if I followed you I could tag you easier. This was a BIG mistake if you read the first post.

Also, if you read the entire question. I asked y'all to reflect and truly think before you send your post. For if you waste my time I will take it as a betrayal.

So that being said, I will take ownership of of my misplaced acknowledgment of when this conversation started kicking. I think I was still bitter from the first post. I can admit I was jaded.

- A7

Because she was brave enough to give her honest opinion. If you disagree with it that's fine you just voiced it.

Coming alive isn't it?

- A7

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sure,

- A7

Thank you for answering.

I would like you to know, if you haven't noticed... The women who have given answers in this section for years are reliable for their honesty. You won't get a reply that wasn't either thoroughly contemplated, or quick and honest because she/I knew the answer immediately and with confidence.

If you noticed us before posting this question, you should have taken note of that. A whole lot of people waste*our* time in this section. So please don't come stomping in here like you are entitled to anything, because you are not.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Because she was brave enough to give her honest opinion.

Coming alive isn't it?

- A7

Was my opinion not honest in my first reply? You are implying that it was not. I fucking guarantee you, every fucking word I post in this section: I mean it. Fucking goddamn straight.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My speculation: you liked her post because it validated your idea that a "real man" is what makes it possible for a woman to become a "real woman". She'll "blossom" for him, and can't until he opens her up. That's what I'm getting from this "alive" shit.

I don't need you to be a real person. You don't need me to be one either.

AverageSe7en31

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay,

1.) I like every post. That was simple.

2.) "If you noticed us before posting this question, you should have taken note of that." Oh I expected nothing less. :)

3.) I'm not implying anything. What I write is what I write. If my writing is shit, because I'm in the moment, I will happily define any term that throws you off. I love it!

4.) "you liked her post because it validated your idea that a "real man" is what makes it possible for a woman to become a "real woman". "

Oh, yeah! Is this a Freudian? My id? ... No. I like my women independent. Free. Handles her shit. A teammate that can take over in the 4th quarter if she needs to!

- A7