Ladies, post your pets

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Here is my puggle. My little old lady baby. View attachment 1292014

Her ears are sooooo soft. And she peed all over my mother in-law when she made me sad. Twice.

I would so gently rub those ears while murmuring sounds of comfort....if she'd let me

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
50D26AA7-AE78-44C3-AD76-45F16AD5D12D.jpeg
2560D5DC-C636-4718-80DA-6F545FF954CB.jpeg
ED561486-9232-498D-9F33-194AFEDF698B.jpeg

my 3
BooBoo my Yorkie he is a lover
Can move faster than a speeding light.
Hates the car wash - vacuum cleaner
Water Sprinklers in the yard. He turns in to a crazed lunatic when around them.
Sargent Bruno “Sarge”. English Bull dog
He defines personality, loves to wear his snow boots and sunglasses he is a lot of fun
And Princess Chloe she is the boss trained to work with autistic children. She’s very smart. Is the boss. She is chihuahua & Terrier mix.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is Bob & Ari usual night with me late night tv watchin

bYKw9lz.jpg

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's my Grady Boo, he'll be a year old in November. I love this pup more every day. To think I considered never getting another dog after I lost my last one because of how painful it is to lose them. I also have 3 barn cats and a horse.

View attachment 1292345
He looks like fun, like he knows you have stuff you have to do. He got his part, are you ready? They are fun pups!

Reactions: Enid and kcrown1967

kcrown1967

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He looks like fun, like he knows you have stuff you have to do. He got his part, are you ready? They are fun pups!

He has lots of energy and his herding instinct gets stronger everyday. Fun is putting it mildly, never a dull moment with him :)

kcrown1967

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
His coat is unbelievable! Does he like to be hugged?

Surprisingly he has a really soft coat but he does get lots of baths lol. I’m a bit obsessive about having a clean dog, I think it helps with the shedding. And yes, he likes his hugs and cuddles :) So far his only dislike is nail trimming but that’s my fault because I didn’t work on it more when he was a tiny puppy.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being an adult means doing what I have to do, when all I want to do is go home and snuggle my animals. I've only been out for an hour, and I already my miss my babies.

Here is my attack kitty. Be nice; otherwise, she'll maul your face or bite you in the dick. She hates everyone. She especially hates shady men. She tolerates children and puppies. She seems condescendingly fond of me. She seeks me out for lap sits and nuzzles. I don't know. I love her unconditionally. She's my familiar. She always backs me up. She's the oldest of all my pets.

Message_1526221676684.jpg

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Being an adult means doing what I have to do, when all I want to do is go home and snuggle my animals. I've only been out for an hour, and I already my miss my babies.

Here is my attack kitty. Be nice; otherwise, she'll maul your face or bite you in the dick. She hates everyone. She especially hates shady men. She tolerates children and puppies. She seems condescendingly fond of me. She seeks me out for lap sits and nuzzles. I don't know. I love her unconditionally. She's my familiar. She always backs me up. She's the oldest of all my pets.

View attachment 1295768

I adore her beautiful little nose.

And there is something incredibly special about an animal that loves you & only you.

My Tempie was like that. She's the black kitty in my gallery. She hated everyone else but me. She was never attacking or anything, but she was a straight up GHOST if people came into my room. She hid in my closet if she caught a whisper of another person besides me. She loved bed cuddles and laying on my chest. She was also a licker. She would just go to town all over my face in the morning to get me up to feed her.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Too much belly to resist. Any mauling incurred as a result of belly fondling would be totally worth it.

he loves the belly rubs! but only in bed, and he's most pliant during naptimes and in the evenings before bed. he'll letcha know by swatting at your head when he's done. :)

ari, the other kitty, LOVES belly rubs can't get enough of em. no matter who, either.

bob doesn't like men but he is cool with the ladies.