Last time you had sex

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Finished about 3am... Me and the partner ran into a bottom from out of town that we both fucked on an individual basis. Never would of known this man LOVES dick the way he does but the way he looks I really don’t care (Muscular lightskinned black guy from Belize”) ...Loves to be fucked on camera, which my 3 best friends (in this lifestyle), My partner and myself have done..

He “left about 8 and wants a cumdump with our 3 other friends tonight....He stated he has a gift for the 5 of us...He gave my partner a CD but was told not to view it until tonight.... When asked what was the CD, he says it’s his ranking of the 100 best dicks he has ever taken (well 110 because 10 guys were tied at first)..The CD has been set aside and the other 3 are all set for tonight..

OK I admit I lied.. We took a quick look at it.....Just saw the 100th and 99th ranked ( very impressed what we have seen so far I must say)... This man can take hella dick...

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It has been a very dry year. Maybe a couple of times in the summer but the isolation regime hit hard. I had the best sex of my life with my ex who I hadn't seen for a year last Feb. I mess around a bit with massage clients but none lately to write home about LOL. Even jacking off is not as exciting, but i am no longer 25.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last night, wound up waiting 7 days to cum but didn't plan for it that way. I hadn't masturbated or even gotten daytime erections all week. Finally united with my wife. I got her off several times with my finger and then mouth (she prepped in the shower beforehand with a massive O from the shower head), and then she gave me head. OMG it was so wet and sensitive having not felt lube or wetness like that outside of washing my cock in the shower in a week!! I wasn't getting hard, she had a hard time with the angle we were in and I needed more hard pressure so I told her "pass me the lube, lay down and bring your pussy to me." She flushed, she got really excited and smiled, and as soon as the lube hit my cock I was hard in a few seconds. I entered her, she came about 15 seconds later really hard, I was so fucking ready to explode and feel my erection pulse and body quake that I couldn't last but a minute and I pulled out. I launched the biggest, longest rope I've shot in maybe a year, or even two years, and it splattered her neck and ran down both sides and trailed over her body down to her belly button. Several big shots plastered her torso. I came for at least 40+ seconds. It was SO RELIEVING!!

It was a big deal too since we've been trying to get back into the swing of things by managing her menopause. We haven't had sex for 2 weeks and I was a little nervous how ready her pussy was going to be (and how hard I was going to attack it!!) but it worked perfectly, we worked perfectly together, and it was delightful :)

D

deleted814719

It will be two weeks tomorrow. I'm LONG overdue. I was out of town for a week but now, what the Hell! My wife has "teased" me with an occasional cock grab but I've been telling her for days that I want a blowjob. "That's not going to do. I want my Mother's Day present", by which she meant my cock. Let's hope she was being truthful!

D

deleted814719

It will be two weeks tomorrow. I'm LONG overdue. I was out of town for a week but now, what the Hell! My wife has "teased" me with an occasional cock grab but I've been telling her for days that I want a blowjob. "That's not going to do. I want my Mother's Day present", by which she meant my cock. Let's hope she was being truthful!
Okay, so the wife wasn't kidding. She started fondling my cock about 12:00am this morning. She played nicely with my balls and then the shaft which produced a semi. I asked her to suck me and she did for a good 10 minutes which really got me hard. She then "demanded" that I slide my cock into her. Once I did, I pounded her for 15 minutes. She moaned all the while, rubbed my back, and played with my balls.

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last night. She sucked my cock for a little bit then rolled over for to eat her pussy. Took a while but once she orgasmed I thought she was going to drown me. I asked her to get on top which she rarely agrees to and she rode me to a mind blowing orgasm. She then slid up and sat on my face for me to clean her up. We finished off with a deep kiss with my cum and her juices on my face.

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two nights ago and I heard a new comment from my wife afterwards she said “I literally was trying to crawl away because the pleasure and your dick we’re just too much, I couldn’t take anymore”

D

deleted814719

Okay, so the wife wasn't kidding. She started fondling my cock about 12:00am this morning. She played nicely with my balls and then the shaft which produced a semi. I asked her to suck me and she did for a good 10 minutes which really got me hard. She then "demanded" that I slide my cock into her. Once I did, I pounded her for 15 minutes. She moaned all the while, rubbed my back, and played with my balls.
I failed to add that I finished her with my fingers in her cream-filled pussy along with nipple play.

D

deleted1074483

this afternoon lunchtime, but a bit crazy! as its got warmer here and the bf has gone back to wearing shorts and loose T's and me and the bf are both still working at home, him studying me working. This afternoon he goes to make lunch but looks back whilst he's stood at the breakfast bar and gives me a come hither look and jiggles his very pert ass cheeks. So i go over press into his back and his ass cheeks jiggle and play iwth my dick through my jeans and i get a boner, So we get down to kissing, me feeling up his cock hand down the front of his shorts. He turns, undoes my jeans and starts blowing me getting me nice and wet. So i reciprocate on his ass and get him equally wet, finger him a bit to loosen him and slowly enter. We get into it, stood up kissing, fucking me wanking him and get a good rhythm going.

then i hear a 'whooshing' noise and its the window cleaners at the kitchen window - i know my window cleaners come in a pair, and sure enough at the full length windows behind us, the other guy has started to wash the back windows.

with me fucking the bf in full view.

the bf's ass clams shut from embarrassment and my dick is stuck in him like a dog post coital not being able to escape and it took what seemed an age for him to loosen again for me to escape his ass and tuck my dick back in my shorts/jeans and him to pull his jeans up.

the window cleaner at the back saw it all - so embarrassing - but also a bit of a turn on in retrospect!

rjthongs

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
this afternoon lunchtime, but a bit crazy! as its got warmer here and the bf has gone back to wearing shorts and loose T's and me and the bf are both still working at home, him studying me working. This afternoon he goes to make lunch but looks back whilst he's stood at the breakfast bar and gives me a come hither look and jiggles his very pert ass cheeks. So i go over press into his back and his ass cheeks jiggle and play iwth my dick through my jeans and i get a boner, So we get down to kissing, me feeling up his cock hand down the front of his shorts. He turns, undoes my jeans and starts blowing me getting me nice and wet. So i reciprocate on his ass and get him equally wet, finger him a bit to loosen him and slowly enter. We get into it, stood up kissing, fucking me wanking him and get a good rhythm going.

then i hear a 'whooshing' noise and its the window cleaners at the kitchen window - i know my window cleaners come in a pair, and sure enough at the full length windows behind us, the other guy has started to wash the back windows.

with me fucking the bf in full view.

the bf's ass clams shut from embarrassment and my dick is stuck in him like a dog post coital not being able to escape and it took what seemed an age for him to loosen again for me to escape his ass and tuck my dick back in my shorts/jeans and him to pull his jeans up.

the window cleaner at the back saw it all - so embarrassing - but also a bit of a turn on in retrospect!
I had the exact same experience with my wife. We lived in a high rise and never closed the blinds because the next apartment building that tall was a bit down the road. We are enjoying some Saturday morning fun and there pops the window washer right outside our bedroom window. Talk about coitus interruptus.