Leaving sean cody

Does anyone know what happened to Davis? I know he did one other vid with another studio. Always wondered if he was gay or G4P?
Is there anything to wonder? He did a solo and bounced, he's straight.
Not in the movie I posted. He’s fucking another dude.
Yeah but if he didn't bother to film duo at the time he did his solo it's safe to still assume straight. It's very uncommon someone that's gay does a solo at SC and doesn't sign on to do at least one duo scene before they disappear
Since when did Sean Cody become the yardstick for one’s sexuality? Just because he only did a solo there, doesn’t mean he isn’t gay. Especially, because he did do a gay sex scene with another studio.
Just based on how flirty he was in the interview I was kind of surprised he didn’t come back. He’s one of my SC ones that got away favorites.
He actually has did a bunch of videos not just one:
1725009474500.jpeg

1725009504298.jpeg

1725009305456.jpeg

1725009723100.jpeg

1725009746800.jpeg

1725009770960.jpeg

Btw, he fucks in almost all the videos. Real fucking. It kinda doesn’t look like it from the pictures posted (looks like just oral), but yes he joins in the fucking except one video where it’s just oral.
Do we have links to the Dirk Yates videos? Damn.

View attachment 142727011

His body is insane. He’s so aesthetic. His body is kinda insane, and his face is also good-looking. I get why the guy he shoots with looks intimidated. That kind of makes it even hotter.
That unaffected look down to the other guy, insanely hot haha

Reactions: CrystalP94
View attachment 142727011

His body is insane. He’s so aesthetic. His body is kinda insane, and his face is also good-looking. I get why the guy he shoots with looks intimidated. That kind of makes it even hotter.
That unaffected look down to the other guy, insanely hot haha
He's truly beautiful. It hurts.
I forgot to add. It’s hard to hear the dialogue audio because of the shower (and they were also talking lower during that part), but it looks like the other guy was giving him compliments while looking intimidated, and Davis/Mason said, “You like it? You want to suck it?” or something like that. That was hot lol.

Reactions: briansdong
Reactions: briansdong