Leaving sean cody

In Jack's case, he has literally said himself that he's straight. What are you going to do, impose sexuality on him? I mean yeah he could be closeted or in denial, but what we know so far is that the man himself has said he's straight and that's all we have to go on.
I think his scene with Blake proves he is at least bi and like guy ass.

Not in the movie I posted. He’s fucking another dude.
Yeah but if he didn't bother to film duo at the time he did his solo it's safe to still assume straight. It's very uncommon someone that's gay does a solo at SC and doesn't sign on to do at least one duo scene before they disappear

Yeah but if he didn't bother to film duo at the time he did his solo it's safe to still assume straight. It's very uncommon someone that's gay does a solo at SC and doesn't sign on to do at least one duo scene before they disappear
Since when did Sean Cody become the yardstick for one’s sexuality? Just because he only did a solo there, doesn’t mean he isn’t gay. Especially, because he did do a gay sex scene with another studio.

Trey's behind the scenes footage from his scene with Dave included gaping (around 3:15). Also, Hector's gaping hole was featured in his scene with Asher & Deacon (I don't have that one).
Does anyone have any info on what happened to Trey. I always thought he was so sexy. I loved his scene with Gavin waters (“Jason” in SC parlance, I believe).

Does anyone know what happened to Davis? I know he did one other vid with another studio. Always wondered if he was gay or G4P?
Just based on how flirty he was in the interview I was kind of surprised he didn’t come back. He’s one of my SC ones that got away favorites.

Whaa? Someone post he's conservative and contractor in 2020 with photo as man, but someone post he's trans in 2018, so which is true? Is he man trans in 2018 and man again on 2020 or what?
I definitely saw news articles about him being arrested I think twice for meth one for dealing and something about racism if you search his real name it'll come up but the mods will delete it if u post it here

Whaa? Someone post he's conservative and contractor in 2020 with photo as man, but someone post he's trans in 2018, so which is true? Is he man trans in 2018 and man again on 2020 or what?
I definitely saw news articles about him being arrested I think twice for meth one for dealing and something about racism if you search his real name it'll come up but the mods will delete it if u post it here
Yeah I just checked it's true but it wasn't last year it was 2019 but he has a list of criminal shot from 2016 to 2019

The consensus I’ve seen online about the trans rumors is he wore drag for Halloween. Someone posted the picture online and everyone ran with the opinion he was trans. There have been photos of him since that particular photo of him in a dress looking just like he always did, though maybe a bit more haggard from possible drug use.

Reactions: Touya90
The consensus I’ve seen online about the trans rumors is he wore drag for Halloween. Someone posted the picture online and everyone ran with the opinion he was trans. There have been photos of him since that particular photo of him in a dress looking just like he always did, though maybe a bit more haggard from possible drug use.
Curtis is still pretty much the perfect man in my eyes.

Not my personal ideal but I can see that. He definitely was one of the more talented models in the SC lineup.
I loved how his torso was thick and muscular but not overly ripped. He was a very passionate kisser and had that massive cock to enjoy. An amazing bottom too… very into it. Ugh… I can almost always cum twice to his videos

I loved how his torso was thick and muscular but not overly ripped. He was a very passionate kisser and had that massive cock to enjoy. An amazing bottom too… very into it. Ugh… I can almost always cum twice to his videos

Curtis was also a GREAT top along with being one of their best bottoms which is often overlooked when discussing his scenes. Aside from being responsible for Sean Cody's very first creampie scene when he came inside Ryan Rose, in the video where he was paired up with three other well-known bottoms he not only became the obvious top for the scene, he pretty much dominated the other three.