Length of sex.

Frankgr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey dudes, obviously we have sex to get off, right? We all know arriving at the destination is what we are looking forward to, but sometimes the journey can be just as fun. So how long do you take?

Not in how fast does it take you to cum, but how long do YOU take to do so? Do you have to switch positions to hold it back? How much pleasure do enjoy before you can’t hold it back any longer?

Reactions: Yan_pik

Yan_pik

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice question!
So, I usually don't need much time, just 15 to 20 minutes maximum. But I do enjoy to prolong it as much as I can, changing positions, edging and etc. Regularly for me an hour is great!

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10-20 minutes after we start. sometimes my wife will cum quickly and want me to also. either way, my refractory time is almost nil. after the first one, I pretty much control when I want to cum. if my wife request me to fuck her hard and that means for awhile.... so 45 minutes to an hour later. she has cum many times, I'll blow my load. by this time, 2 hours have gone by. when we first married, that winter a couple of big snows, and sub zero weather kept us inside. we had days we fucked all day long, at night, the whole weekend. we got to know each other like never before and we had a lot of sex before marriage. my wife thanked me for fucking her "so good", and having such a "big dick". she told me she never had any idea how great sex could feel until she met me. and I felt the same. I had this beautiful brunette, 5'4", 104 lbs, DD's natural breasts. they actually went from B cup to DD cup in about a year once she got a steady diet of "big dick." she was thrilled that she finally got big tits like "all my female cousins".

Reactions: lapdog2001

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Years ago when I began screwing (guys and girls) I’d probably last 5 to 10 minutes .. but as time went on I learned to control myself.. now I usually last 20 .. to 40 minutes.. I seem to last longer if he/she on back legs up.. some reason I can last long in that position

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not including foreplay or oral sex. Just in terms of penetration time, usually about 5 to 10 minutes. I normally can't last longer than 10 minutes, 15 minutes at the most.

The shortest time I think is when my partner and I were with a younger couple. And I got behind this gal's nice round bubble butt....doggie style, from start to finish in about 2 - 3 minutes. It was so pleasurable I just couldn't stop....LOL

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not including foreplay or oral sex. Just in terms of penetration time, usually about 5 to 10 minutes. I normally can't last longer than 10 minutes, 15 minutes at the most.

The shortest time I think is when my partner and I were with a younger couple. And I got behind this gal's nice round bubble butt....doggie style, from start to finish in about 2 - 3 minutes. It was so pleasurable I just couldn't stop....LOL
Same here. Based on some articles I've read, actual penis-in-vagina intercourse lasts about 3-5 minutes on average. When I read here about people who routinely go for 30-40 minutes to hours, I really cannot believe it. The very few times I've gone 20-30 minutes of PIV sex, the women wanted me to finish, as their pleasure was now turning into discomfort

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good question.

The answer is dependent on the women.

I have a rule that the women must orgasm 3 times before I allow myself to cum and I usually cum 3 or 4 times before I am done.

So then the answer is between 30 minutes and 50 minutes.