Leo Woodall

Maybe it’s my age bracket (thirtysomething) or the country I live in (Netherlands), but I’ve never met a gay guy that acts like that. It could be it’s different for gay guys nowadays, there might be more variety in the types of guys that are willing to have fun or have sex with other guys.

I mean I’ve met straight guys like that that might’ve had one or two completely secret hush hush gay experiences … but the vibe is completely different. It’s awkward and full of shame etc. I’ve never met a guy like that that treats another guy like that (so confident, flirty and cheeky), especially in public.
I had a guy who was like that, fucked me like a woman really..but he was bi so not sure that really counts, but it was hot as hell..

Read a fan theory that his character in White Lotus is a gay for pay sugar baby to the posh dude. Let’s hope we get to see some real action and/or frontal nudity from him!
See if they can drop next week's winning lotto numbers as well!

This episode is so wild!
damn...only 2 episodes left, things will just get crazy out of this world.
Have a feeling that we will get to see Theo James' ass or something next episodes!
I think Rocco might responsible for some deaths.
My guess is old man dies out of his age. Uncle will be murdered. Maybe also Cameron, but not sure if Ethan or Albie kill him.
Solid episode, expensive HBO stuffs, showcasing Sicily, Palermo and all the Italian things.
And generous sexy ass shots!!