Let’s see your cockring

I have a whole folder of ring pics, but here's some highlights.

First of all, a pic of my nightstand drawer, and this isn't even all of them.

full

full

full

full

This is one of my absolute favorites: A 60mm stainless steel ring:

full

And, me wearing it:

full

I also love wearing this 68mm wooden bangle bracelet:

full

70mm S&M wrist cuff used as a cock ring:

full

Giant silicone ring:

full

And the full gallery is here:

This album is available to Gold Members Only

I have a whole folder of ring pics, but here's some highlights.

First of all, a pic of my nightstand drawer, and this isn't even all of them.

full

full

full

full

This is one of my absolute favorites: A 60mm stainless steel ring:

full

And, me wearing it:

full

I also love wearing this 68mm wooden bangle bracelet:

full

70mm S&M wrist cuff used as a cock ring:

full

Giant silicone ring:

full

And the full gallery is here:

This album is available to Gold Members Only
Buddy, you own this thread now. Amazing!

@Jon1971 wrist cuff as a cockring? It looks so good on you, idea sounds super hott
Yeah. Try finding a 70mm ring. Your options are basically bracelets and wrist cuffs. Several of my rings are actually women's bangle bracelets that I pick up cheap at thrift stores and church rummage sales. The ladies at the church rummage sales think I'm just fantastic. I show up to the jewelry table with a pair of digital calipers "to make sure I buy her the right size". Those little old ladies think I'm so thoughtful.

• Haha
Reactions: Natennnnate
Yeah. Try finding a 70mm ring. Your options are basically bracelets and wrist cuffs. Several of my rings are actually women's bangle bracelets that I pick up cheap at thrift stores and church rummage sales. The ladies at the church rummage sales think I'm just fantastic. I show up to the jewelry table with a pair of digital calipers "to make sure I buy her the right size". Those little old ladies think I'm so thoughtful.
I’m laughing and getting a bit of chubby at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: Jon1971
How about a post of just bangle bracelets?

60mm white jade:
full

68mm wooden:
full

67mm bracelet:
full

67mm copper bracelet:
full

This one is a bit much: 73mm bangle bracelet and two 70mm S&M wrist cuffs, plus a whole bunch of glans rings.
full

64mm acrylic bangle bracelet:
full

70mm S&M cuff:
full

Reactions: Ultraben
Incredible. Does your large glans benefit from the cockring? I have a large glans and I figure a good ring adds size and contour to the head. But I never tested that out. Maybe it add lengths or maybe it adds nothing just hold the hardness
It makes my head flare more!

Incredible. Does your large glans benefit from the cockring? I have a large glans and I figure a good ring adds size and contour to the head. But I never tested that out. Maybe it add lengths or maybe it adds nothing just hold the hardness
Have you tried a glans ring?

full