Let’s see your cockring

Not as serious as that! I’ve only repurposed a silicone cockring on my glans… felt okay but looked cool!
(Click on pics to view)

Because of my girth I can repurpose ball weights as glans rings.

full

full

Thanks man. What do you think makes it fantastic?
It’s the head and the veins… they look so hard and powerful. Overall you have a really big and hairy cock. So just seeing it is impressive, but here you are touching it and focusing on displaying the engorged head and veins. Power cock but beautifully shaped as well

Wow thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said anout my cock thank you so much.
It’s the head and the veins… they look so hard and powerful. Overall you have a really big and hairy cock. So just seeing it is impressive, but here you are touching it and focusing on displaying the engorged head and veins. Power cock but beautifully shaped as well

Reactions: Natennnnate
Well said!

Wow thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said anout my cock thank you so much.
Your cock speaks for itself. So others have been lying to you when describing your cock I guess! :)

Great thread! Definitely following!
I love wearing glans rings regularly and an occasional cock ring. I have a small steel collectuon, but I have started making my own glans rings using various stone and/or glass beads (some with charms).

I love wearing glans rings regularly and an occasional cock ring. I have a small steel collectuon, but I have started making my own glans rings using various stone and/or glass beads (some with charms).
We would all love to see your collection.

Am keen to learn more about the role of a good glans ring! Join in

Reactions: atatpoat
And when to use glans ring versus a cockring. My glans is XL and I find I’m not get the same sensation - too tight or not tight enough? Recent pics of my vascularity I posted this morning: View media item 14118141
Best thing to do is buy a cheap assortment of the horseshoe rings. You can get a set of 6 for under $20. Just experiment with them and find the size that works best for you. For me that's about 32mm.