Let’s see your cockring

Best thing to do is buy a cheap assortment of the horseshoe rings. You can get a set of 6 for under $20. Just experiment with them and find the size that works best for you. For me that's about 32mm.
So the pleasant swelling sensation I get only from stroking with a cockring should be felt with a glans ring? It’s like I’m enjoying moving the blood flow down to my head. Wondering if with a glans ring, the blood flow moves even less so the sensation is different when using one correctly

Best thing to do is buy a cheap assortment of the horseshoe rings. You can get a set of 6 for under $20. Just experiment with them and find the size that works best for you. For me that's about 32mm.
Agreed... I have varying sizes of Glans rings to accommodate different 'situations'.
For me, I'm always nude at home or on my deck, so, I enjoy wearing them casually. My wife comments on the ones she likes too. Some are heavier than others. The gentle 'tug' is nice. I also have some thinner ones I wore at the nudist resort - more so as penile adornment / body adornment rather than anything sexual.
During an erection, I have to switch to a slightly larger one, but they tend to desensitize or block the area of sensation when masturbating. I usually only wear them when flaccid.
I've started making my own glans rings and adding dangly charms that tickle a little when walking around nude or in loose gym shorts when I'm out and about.

Very into iron cockrings.
Can’t negociate with it when it is put on.
It makes my cock bigger instantly and very sensitive. I have to cum and wait 15 minutes to be able to remove it.
Sometimes I use a cockring plug. I’m not really into ass playing but The sensations are insane. Just have a one hour walk or a workout with it and I admit I can cum several times.

Attachments

Very into iron cockrings.
Can’t negociate with it when it is put on.
It makes my cock bigger instantly and very sensitive. I have to cum and wait 15 minutes to be able to remove it.
Sometimes I use a cockring plug. I’m not really into ass playing but The sensations are insane. Just have a one hour walk or a workout with it and I admit I can cum several times.
Amazing anecdotes. Hot stuff

Reactions: atatpoat
  • Love
Reactions: Fydoown