Let's talk about lube - please :-)

euroboy4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,

Hopefully this is a good place to post - it's not a sexy topic really but I am looking for advice and hope you will bear with me. I am average plus a little bit but myself and partner enjoy playing with stretching - toys, extra fingers maybe even a fist or whatever. Unfortunately recently she has not been producing the same level of wetness herself (she used to create a lot butnone of us getting younger :-/ ) and so we have tried lots of different lubes.

BUT they all inevitably seem to 'sting' ao a greater or lesser extent. This eventually subsides and allows for some fun but application of more starts the problems all over again.

She is not particulary sensitive to chemicals in beauty products or any allergies that I know of and she definitely has a clean bill of health down there from the Dr.

So are we alone in this - all reviews for lubes suggest that product X or Y is sting free but not in our experience. Are there any which you recommend OR anything we can make or use even if a short shelf life - no worries about condoms/pregancy or anything like that.

We must have tried about 15 and Im getting frustrated tbh. Ideally they should be available in UK.

We just want it to be fun and slippery again

• Wow
Reactions: RedDevilCock

RedDevilCock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You aren't alone. The lady I was with the longest was (is) allergic to just about everything on earth. Latex,aloe, Tree Nuts,coconut in which these things are damn near in everything.
It took us a while and about 7+ lubes to find one that she didn't have a reaction to since most of them out there had the aloe or some nut formula in them.
www.luckybloke.com has many items for condoms and lube. We found that the sliquid silver was on that there was no allergic reactions to.

Reactions: euroboy4

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi @euroboy4
I see you're a UK member, have you tried Liquid Silk available online from Love Honey? It's water based and one of the absolute best myself and my partner have found, great quality and reasonably priced, comes in various size bottles and has a convenient pump action dispenser top.
Give it a go, Love Honey has some great products on their site so worth a browse if you're into toys xx

euroboy4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi @euroboy4
I see you're a UK member, have you tried Liquid Silk available online from Love Honey? It's water based and one of the absolute best myself and my partner have found, great quality and reasonably priced, comes in various size bottles and has a convenient pump action dispenser top.
Give it a go, Love Honey has some great products on their site so worth a browse if you're into toys xx
Hi - thanks for the feedback.

Yes mostly in uk for Brexity reasons. Have tried Liquid Silk - dont remember it being bad but IIRC it has a slightly salty taste. WHat I dont understand is that bodily fluids (saliva, natual lubrication and even cum) dont cause any issue so I was wondering if it is a preservative or something...

Perhaps will try another bottle.

BATMANG111

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi - thanks for the feedback.

Yes mostly in uk for Brexity reasons. Have tried Liquid Silk - dont remember it being bad but IIRC it has a slightly salty taste. WHat I dont understand is that bodily fluids (saliva, natual lubrication and even cum) dont cause any issue so I was wondering if it is a preservative or something...

Perhaps will try another bottle.
Try all there different types. Each one has different items in it's ingredients. It took me about 3 of there's to find the one that works great for Her natural lube and condoms or toys to all work together!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have used lubes for over 25 years (first with condoms, then without) and the best one that works for me and my wife is Wet Platinum. It is silicone based and I've found that my initial application is enough to last through our sexual encounters without needing to re-apply it.

My wife tolerates it very well, and she realy, really enjoys when I can slide balls deep into her on my initial stroke. ;)