Levy Van Wilgen

I saw the video of him, Sepanta and Leo eating their own cum. Not really my thing tbh and i'm not much into Levy these days, but he is easily the most attractive guy out of that friend group.
where is it?

I'm very confused about his sexuality. Is he into guys at all?

He's straight i'm pretty sure, so are his friends like Leo and Sepanta. They only ever expressed interest in girls prior to their Onlyfans "careers". The homoerotic acts they do seem to be purely for money.

His on Twitter bragging about making $1 million lol

He doesn’t know that there are already performers whom made $2 million, like Sauce Walka. There’s always someone bigger. He need to stay humble. And keep his finances private. These models can become targets to criminals.

Leo? also announcement where?
Yes, Leo. Have you subbed to his OF? My subscription had lapsed, and I checked his page. It was on discount for $3.20 with him saying that he fucked a guy for the first time in the little announcement box. I didn’t read it all the way because I was too excited that I just subscribed. I guess he hasn’t uploaded the vid yet.

I just checked his OF link, and it’s $4.80 with a different announcement, so I guess the announcement is for expired subs.

Reactions: hornyconnor

He doesn’t know that there are already performers whom made $2 million, like Sauce Walka. There’s always someone bigger. He need to stay humble. And keep his finances private. These models can become targets to criminals.

I was literally like "who?" so I googled and it's some hip hop artist who only has 1k likes on 42 posts. I'd be extremely, extremely surprised if he has made $1 million dollars let alone 2. It would mean just a tiny percentage of his followers are actually like his posts. Where did you hear this exactly?

Reactions: bigboaster

who is sauce? why you comparing with a Rapper?

Yes, Leo. Have you subbed to his OF? My subscription had lapsed, and I checked his page. It was on discount for $3.20 with him saying that he fucked a guy for the first time in the little announcement box. I didn’t read it all the way because I was too excited that I just subscribed. I guess he hasn’t uploaded the vid yet.

I just checked his OF link, and it’s $4.80 with a different announcement, so I guess the announcement is for expired subs.
are you talking about Levy or someone else?

I was literally like "who?" so I googled and it's some hip hop artist who only has 1k likes on 42 posts. I'd be extremely, extremely surprised if he has made $1 million dollars let alone 2. It would mean just a tiny percentage of his followers are actually like his posts. Where did you hear this exactly?
that 2 mil thing is def bullshit and I barely by the 1m claim from Levy either