Levy Van Wilgen

that 2 mil thing is def bullshit and I barely by the 1m claim from Levy either

I did some research and it seems this rapper made the claim in some Instagam video, saying he made it without having an account himself, so what? Is he pimping out girls or getting paid to guest star in other people Onlyfans videos? BS of the higest degree. And the funny thing is that he was ragging in that video, just like Levy was doing on twitter lmao

Reactions: bigboaster
I did some research and it seems this rapper made the claim in some Instagam video, saying he made it without having an account himself, so what? Is he pimping out girls or getting paid to guest star in other people Onlyfans videos? BS of the higest degree. And the funny thing is that he was ragging in that video, just like Levy was doing on twitter lmao

exactly lol.... so what point are you trying to make? Levy pimps out other men lol.. did you subscribe to his page? He got a new trade in his video every month.

exactly lol.... so what point are you trying to make? Levy pimps out other men lol.. did you subscribe to his page? He got a new trade in his video every month.

The point I was making was that this Sauce guy is bragging about bullshit meanwhile Levy is bragging and has the receipts to back it up.

The point I was making was that this Sauce guy is bragging about bullshit meanwhile Levy is bragging and has the receipts to back it up.

Sauce posted screen-shoots of his earnings also. And it was verified by various mainstream publications, including forbes magazine. So do your research before questioning me, honey.

The point I was making. Is that Levy isn't the most successful Model on Onlyfans. And he need to stop bragging because it's dangerous. I don't exactly love it when onlyfans models broadcast to the world how much money they making. You leaving yourself open to be a victim.

Sauce posted screen-shoots of his earnings also. And it was verified by various mainstream publications, including forbes magazine. So do your research before questioning me, honey.

I have no problem admiting I was wrong but link me to the Forbes article and screenshots please. I'm interested in reading about the outfit this guy is running.

I want to see his dick is it nice? New to the group.
His of is the most boring... its pay per view. Months after I cancel, I get message that I can now resubscribe, and unlock all his content valued at $350 for only 22.50. Lol. Nope, not fallin for it . If I had 2 guess its all clips of what he did with no cum shots... that would be extra

His of is the most boring... its pay per view. Months after I cancel, I get message that I can now resubscribe, and unlock all his content valued at $350 for only 22.50. Lol. Nope, not fallin for it . If I had 2 guess its all clips of what he did with no cum shots... that would be extra

he use to message me on Snapchat saying “buy my premium Snapchat, I’ll never make OnlyFans” once he got everyone’s money for his Snapchat scam then he jumped on OnlyFans. Lol

he use to message me on Snapchat saying “buy my premium Snapchat, I’ll never make OnlyFans” once he got everyone’s money for his Snapchat scam then he jumped on OnlyFans. Lol
I bought his premium snapchat a few years ago. Shortly afterwards he deleted it and made a bee premium Snapchat where you had to pay again

Reactions: PopularTongue
Reactions: PopularTongue